Welcome to Hell

Alex POV:
I woke up in a hot black room, "Hello." a figure of a man said who was sitting in front of me. "It took you a while to wake up." He said irritated turning on a light. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Lucifer Moonlight." I was still too dizzy to do anything and my body went into shock so I couldn't move. "My dear, you're breathing heavily." he said kneeling down to get a closer look at me on his bed and patted my head. "I see your horns and tail are taking a while to come in." "Wh-what do ya mean?" I mumbled. "Oh, you haven't realized yet? You died, and now you're in hell, my dear." said the tall man as he took off his black tie and a scarlet red blazer. He took off his white gloves and put his thumb in my mouth while using the rest of his hand to hold my face up, and felt my teeth. "Well I can see your fangs are growing in, took long enough." He snickered. "If ya could shut the actual fuck up for two seconds that would be great." I rolled my eyes. "Humans are no fun these days" Lucifer sighed.

Lucifer POV:
He passed out, thank the Lord. He was getting on my nerves. I swear humans are by far the worst species to ever roam the damn earth! Besides from animals. Anyways, I started obversing this newcomer. He had dark brown medium lengthed hair. Pale toned skin. Also I noticed when he was awake he had hazel-ish eyes, but at the same time a bit of red. Perhaps it was from crying or doing drugs. He finally awoke once again an hour later, but now when I looked at the young sinner...he grew dark red horns and tail. "Is this a hangover dream? Or is this some place those crazy ass mother fucking bitches sent me to?" He slurred. "One this is not a hangover dream, and two as in 'sent here' you mean killed right?

Alex POV:
I had absolutely no fucking idea what this crazy bitch was talking about. " The Hell you mean 'dead'?" "Do you remember anything else?" He asked. "Well all I know is that my name is Alexander Roger Davidson, I'm 27, and that I'm here talking to a weirdo." "Oh, Alex. I'm gonna call you 'Alex' or 'Al' for short, but anyways. You died May 7, 2021 (last night in there case) at 11:48pm. You got in a fight with your mother, so you went to your girlfriends house, but you two got in a bigger fight. She thought your mom did nothing wrong. You on the other hand didn't like how she took your mother's side. You guys started a physical fight, she called your mother to help her. Mom comes blah blah blah. They beat your ass up. You go unconscious, girlfriend and mother stab you. Call the cops pretending to care, and acting like they didn't kill you. You're now here, but you can go back to earth because your spirit isn't satisfied." He said like he has said this thousands of times in an unfazed voice. I wasn't able to speak from shock, but I feel myself crying and tears going down my face, falling to my clothes.

(Idk wtf I'm doing with Alex's backstory)