Nerds (Hey this is susieranza or whatever its called so yeah.)

Susie cursed herself for not having a mouth because right now she really wanted to smile. She just made a new friend! that was rare considering she was kinda a nerd. but she didn't have anything else to do in her free time so of course she was. School ended and she went outside, waiting for her new friend. 

Taranza frowned. he just HAD to stay in class a bit longer cause this one bonkers hit him on the head. really, the only thing that was damaged about him was his mental health. he didnt care about his physical health. at least he made a friend today. but now they were probably waiting. it was so annoying. the one day he had something to do he had to stay in class longer. just his luck. get a friend, have to wait. get a mirror for a friend, backfires horribly on you. he was pretty sure everyone in this school knew kirby. he didnt despise kirby, in fact, hes thankful. it was a mercy.. or.. an assisted suicide. he really needed to just forget about it.. his teacher finally let him leave and he went as fast as he could to the school front yard.

Susie was just starting to want to leave when Taranza burst out of the door. Susie jumped back, suprised. "Y-you scared me!" "im really sorry for being so late, i just got hit in the head by a bonkers and i had to stay in class longer.." "hit in the head by a bonkers? are you ok?" "im fine.." "so what you wanna do?" "its a positively horrible day." taranza said, pointing a finger to the monsoon (and it will come, like a flood of pain) outside the school pavilion. "i know, so what are we gonna do about it?" "i have an umbrella." "oh wow, such a gentleman." "haha, or as my friends in floralia like to say, simp." Susie nodded. "why do they call you a simp?" "its.. complicated." susie was afraid she just hit a sore spot (she did, not her fault.), so she decided to change the topic. "whats your favorite color?" "pink.. and purple.. and green.." Susie nodded. "i like pink too. say, have you met kirby?" "yep." "big adventure or small?" "big.. how about yours?" "big." "what happened when you were with kirby?" susie winced. "i.. lost my father.. he was already gone before that, though.." "oh.. im so sorry.. i lost someone special to me too.." "who?" "my best friend.. it was a mercy.. or an assisted suicide" Susie nodded sympathetically. "yeah my dad wasnt doing very well either.." "i.. cry alot." "same." "we're pretty similar, because my only personality traits are sad, crying, oof, and being a nerd." "im happy sometimes, though it took a while to get over it.. i didnt know him that well, is probably why.." "i uh.. i had a crush on her. pretty embarassing, really, i gave her a present that made her evil." "i know what your thinking. its not your fault." "sometimes.. i forget that." Taranza started crying. "sometimes i just wanna climb t-the school and jump.. sometimes i dont wanna live in this world.." "hey. your okay. your a great person. im sure even though shes gone she still watches over you. she still loves you" "s-she never loved me! how could she.. i-im horrible. im just an insect that deserves to be squashed. that w-wants to be squashed.. but even if i died, id never see her again.. ill never see her smile.. it was like dominoes. she smiled, and everyone was happy. she was sad, everyone was sad. because everyone loved her. i.. i really, really loved her. i wanted to give her everything. anything she asked for. i wanted to see her laughing. i wanted to laugh with her. but i ruined it all. all of it." Susie shook her head. "i.. i dont want to be the person that says 'sorry for your loss' i want to be the person that helps you through the pain. come to my house. i have cookies." and so they went to her house.