VENEMOUS

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

JACKSON: More.

DANNY: Okay...

JACKSON: No, I said don't help me!

DANNY: [sarcastically] "Don't help you" as in, "Don't spot you?" Or "Don't help you" as in, "Let the bar crush your throat?"

JACKSON: I should be able to do twice that.

DANNY: [scoffing] On the moon, maybe.

DANNY: I'm hitting the shower. If I come back and you're lying dead underneath a pile of weight, I'm taking the Porsche.

JACKSON: ...Thanks.

ERICA: [sweetly] Anytime.

RAILWAY DEPOT

DEREK: What happened to you on the night of the full moon?

JACKSON: What? Nothing! Nothing happened.

DEREK: You're lying.

JACKSON: [anxiously] No, wait! No, wait! I can-I can prove it. I taped myself.

ISAAC: [amused] You taped yourself?

JACKSON: [irritably] Yes-- it was the full moon. And maybe, while you were curled in the corner, having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the gift your so-called Alpha promised me. And what did I get? Nothing.

JACKSON: You want proof? Let me get the video.

DEREK: No.

DEREK: No, I have a better idea...

JACKSON: What is that?

DEREK: You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake...

DEREK: And everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom.

DEREK: [sighing] You're still a snake, Jackson-- just not the one we're looking for.

ISAAC: You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us.

ISAAC: Well, actually... for me.

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION

STILINSKI: So, now you're telling me that you didn't see Isaac and his father arguing before the murder?

JACKSON: [awkwardly] Not exactly...

STILINSKI: "Not exactly," or "No?" Because when it comes to the law, there's a fairly large divide between "not exactly" and "no." Like, if "not exactly" were sitting in this chair, then "no" would be somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, drowning next to my career. So, what's it gonna be? "Not exactly" or "no?"

JACKSON: ...No.

STILINSKI: [groaning] Aw, crap.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

STILES: Dude, I just talked to YN who talked to our dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news...

SCOTT: ...I think I already know.

STILES: All right. I only found one thing online called a Kanima-- it's a Werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers.

YN MEETS UP WITH THEM