Chapter 2

(this is unedited)

I sighed; Paris sighed too. "I love you Norman, but why are you here in the first place...?" Oh right. What I was here for. "Number one, I missed you, so, so much. And number 2, you already missed Harrison's graduation. I figured you should at least celebrate with me and mom. "Oh... ok..." Paris said with a smile. "Let me get dressed then. You can go sit downstairs and wait." I nodded with a small smile. I was so glad she would finally come out. Relieved. "But first Paris. What are we?" I asked as she grabbed a pretty black tank top, a plaid cardigan, and jeans. She looked at me from the corner of those chocolate-colored eyes. "Well lovers of course." She said that and shooed me away, turning around towards the other wall, her short hair flying for dramatic effect. No room for argument. I wasn't going to object.

I walked downstairs, waiting by the staircase. Too dazed to acknowledge anything. Me and Paris reunited! And as lovers! I sigh in content.

Paris walked downstairs. She was so pretty. So, I took her out to my car, talking about all the good things that happened to us during our short separation. Although Paris didn't have much to say.

We got to my house. It was about 5 AM. Guess I stayed longer than I thought. "Mom!" I called. Mom came rushing through the halls of our humble abode. Her eyes widened when she saw who was with me. "Paris! Oh god! Paris!" Paris had a tear glinting in her eye as she rushed toward ma. Paris hugged her in a bear hug. "Auntie Evie..." She said in a voice barely above a whisper. "Harrison will be coming home at about 6 AM... With Hiro of course!" Paris looked confused, "So he finally confessed to his crush? They're finally dating?!" Hiro was the boy Harrison had had a crush on from his very first year of college. Another reason why him and Venice weren't lovers. Harrison liked boys and that was that.

With that, an hour passed. Paris chatting with us to pass the time. Harrison entered the house. Yelling a greeting to me and mom. Not knowing that Paris was here. Hiro didn't say anything, although the three other people didn't know, Hiro was as read as a tomato, after the passionate kiss he and Harrison had had. He was shy and easily flustered.

Harrison ran into the living room with Hiro. Hiro had calmed down. Harrison was blonde and bright blue eyed. Whereas Hiro had black hair and grey eyes. Harrison's eyes widened as he saw Paris. He then whispered, "My little sis is back..." He squeezed her in a very tight hug. Hiro sat to the side awkwardly.

And so, the family had a good time. Norman and Paris explained that they were now dating, and Ma and Harry were very proud. They all stayed the night. Paris would stay as long as she wanted, while Hiro would go to his parents in the morning.

So, Paris and Norman dated for a year longer, until what was supposed to be a very special date on Christmas Eve...