Abby Harris~That One Dream?

(Anyone want to make a cover for this? I'm really busy so I haven't gotten to write anything, but please, comment, fan, vote, share, etc!)**

Cover Credits: me lol

© April 23, 2015
Any manipulation, copying, plot-stealing, and line-stealing is prohibited and subject to punishment by law**

~~>Abby Harris<~~

Chapter 1>>

My life is wonderful. Wonderful! My brother said that Santa Claus was coming soon, December 23 I think!
How close! It's December 17 right now. I'm dying. My soul is dying from trying to be good all week.
I might snap.

"Aaaaabbbyyyyy!!!" Mum calls. "Yes mum?" I reply. I stand up, barefoot, and the hardwood makes my feet feel like ice.
"Abby, Andrew is here to play!" Mum yells.
"Not play, mum! We're going on a date!" I say, running downstairs to greet Andrew. I wisk him away. "Sorry, my mum can be a creep sometimes. She thinks I never grew up," I say, in the next room so mum doesn't hear.

"Merry Christmas Abby," Andrew says, handing me a box of mint chocolates with a Christmas wrapper. "The store was really crowded and I got hungry, sorry..." I look at the box and see the ribbon is torn, and the box is slightly open.
"I left you the um...the good ones," he says, but all he left me were the ones that taste like toothpaste. "...thanks, I'll eat them later." I have my fingers crossed behind my back.

"Let's go to my room," I say, "Before we leave,"
He runs up the stairs and I quickly duck into the kitchen and plop the chocolates into the trash can.

Well, if only I had some chocolate that didn't taste toothpaste-y.

A/N, I know it's short, but bear with me, I will try to update, but I got the flu and life really sucks right now. I'll try to update but I am really busy with softball and makeup hw.

Luv ya!