أمنية ويليام | William's wish

Harry POV

" i'm a poor man , you have to save me , please don't kill me that way " he said , he was the man who killed the girl and stole money from her father , he wasn't a noble but he was a criminal , as a king i want to be fair i was wearing my mask , the same one william used to kill nobles , i was holding my gun but suddenly someone shooted him before i do , i turned behind me and found jean holding his gun.

 " you don't have to do that harry , i won't let you doing that " jean said then he holded my hand and took me to the forest

" don't steel william's mask again , it's not made for you "

" what are you doing jean ? "

" trying to save you , just wake up , i missed the real harry , we all missed you , even william je was expecting that you can acheive his goal with different way , you don't have the right to kill anyone that easy , we have judges and low "

" what if i was wrong ? what if william's way was the right thing "" harry , you refused his way before , also james must get out of that jail , don't forget what william told you before he died "" did you forgive james ?"" yes i did "

" you didn't even care about william's death jean "

" that's not true , you know how much i loved william , you know that i trusted him before , but i was the only one who still remember william's words and didn't loose my mind like you "

"" james is a killer "

" he was young , william won't feel good one someone do that to his brother , you're the king know and william choose you because he know how pure you're " 

he said then he get out a book from his bag then put it in my arms 

" what is that book ?" i asked 

" you have to read it , william wrote it , he gave it to sally , this book is like a letter from him , you should really read it harry "

James POV

i was sitting alone , a month passed , i used to meet jean every day , he was reading books for me and play chess with me , he was the real friend that i needed , just like william he was trying to be like him so i can't feel lonely

i suddenly saw harry standing in front of me , he visited me that night , he entered holding a book then he start reading it 

" i wanted him to be the king so everyone must respect him , i wanted to make him th hero of our story even if he killed me he doesn't deserve to be punished , he can do whatever he want and you should help him and take care of him , i was the only man who have to be killed by james , if he is my killer then i'm happy with that , don't be mad at him he is my little brother , don't make him feel lonely and stay by his side harry treat him like a real brother for you "

 *** 

" انا مجرد رجل فقير ، انت يجب ان تساعدني ، ارجوك ، اتوسل اليك سيدي " 

قال ذلك الرجل بينما كان يتراجع الى الخلف بذلك المنزل القديم المهترأ كنت قد قررت ان انهي حياة رجل اخر كان من العامة هذه المرة لكنه قد ارتكب جرما و سفاح النبلاء قد قرر ان لا يقتصر عمله على قتل النبلاء فقط ان كنت اريد تحقيق العدالة فهي يجب ان تطبق على الكل بلا استثناء و هذا الرجل امامي قد قام بقتل احد الفلاحين لسرقة ماله لهذا ما كان يجب ان ادع هذا يمر و كأنه امر عادي لهذا قد زرته ليلا واضعا ذلك القناع الاسود الذي كان ملكا لويليام لأخفي وجهي ،كنت على وشك ان اطعنه بسيفي حين اطلق احدهم رصاصة لتصيب هذا الرجل و ترديه قتيلا