Group Chats!!!!!

*Zoe's POV*

I was just laying in my bed when I got a text message from Troye... Haven't talked to him in a couple years...

Troye: Hey Guys!

What's Troye talking about!?!?!? B

Tyler: My Queens!

Me: Our Group Chats are back!!

Tanya: Its been so long.

Niomi: Last group chat we had was the day Allay was born.

Finn: Dont add Jack!

Alfie: Don't worry ever since we found out he sent u to the hospital we all deleted his number.

Marcus: We should have a party soon!

Tyler: Where's Jaspar?

Me: Oh.. Joe and Caspar took the kids to the Pier.

Troye: WELL THEY COULD ANSWER THEIR PHONES!

Joe: Troye calm down.

Caspar: Nicky, Alex and Leah wanted to say Hi.

Tyler: Aren't Nicky and Alex characters of Full House?

Joe: I don't know.

Alfie: Does anyone know how to calm a 9 year old girl down. Cuz she's yelling that she misses Brock.

Me: So that's what all this screaming is!

Marcus: I can hear it from our house.

Niomi: Marcus! We live next door to them now!

Louise: Darcy says hello.

Me: How's the pregnanc?

Louise: Terrible

Niomi: What's the craving now?

Tanya: Let me guess! Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Pudding?

Louise: Correct! How did you know?

Jim: We saw Matt at the market yesterday getting that.

Me: Gtg Cody is crying. Byeeeeee

I put my phone on its charger and walked into Cody's room. "What's wrong baby boy?" I asked him picking him up. "My leg hurts!" He says pointing to a scar on his leg. "It's from when you fell off your bed while you were sleeping." I tell him. He nods. I carry him downstairs to Alfie and Chloe. "Now you have to make a big choice! Do you want the 6ft tall man who you look like or your sister?" I ask him. He points to Alfie. He was exactly like Alfie. The both like annoying me, the both like video games. And if they have the same clothes they wear it on the same day! Twins just a couple year age gap.

————————————

Ok So the next chapter is gonna tell you all about the characters cuz I think u guys and girls need to know their age and what's going on their lifes so you can understand. Thanks for reading after the first book.