𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐜𝐚𝐦

DANA PICKED UP THE dice and handed them over to Penny. "Okay, Penny, you're up." She said.

It was a quiet evening in the PCA lounge, where Dana, Nicole, Penny and a girl from their History class were playing a game called Confess or Stress.

"Okay, here we go.. come on," murmured Penny, before she rolled the dice. The numbers added up to six. "Six. Even." Nicole pointed out.

"Confess." Vikki told Penny, with an intrigued smile. "Okay, uhm.. all right. One time, when I was ten, I burped in church." Penny confessed, sheepishly.

"Okay, if that happened to me, I'd die," said Nicole, as Vikki laughed and Quinn walked in. "Hey, Quinn, you wanna play Confess or Stress with us?" Nicole asked. "How do you play?" Quinn asked, curiously.

"Well, you roll the dice and if you get an even number, you have to confuess somthing really emberessing." Dana explained. Nicole nodded, with a smile. "And if you roll an odd number you have to do something stressful." She pointed out, gleefully.

"Like eat a poisonous bug?" Quinn asked, which caused Nicole's smile to fade and Dana to stare at her in disbelief. "Not that stressful. Something that doesn't cause physical harm." Penny corrected.

"Oh, and the most important rule - nothing that anyone says or does leaves this room," said Nicole.

"Yeah, you gotta swear on it." Penny informed Quinn, who raised her hand and said, "Swear."

Once Quinn confirmed the game's confidentiality, Nicole grabbed the dice and said, "Oh, my turn!"

"Wait, I'm starved," said Quinn, as she sat beside Penny. "Can we order some sushi?" She asked. "Already on the way." Penny assured her.

"How cool is it that we have our own sushi bar in campus?" Nicole pointed out, in sheer amazement. "The coolest," said Penny, matter-of-factly.

Dana, however, looked pretty nauseated. "Except that the delivery guy is Logan." She revealed.

Quinn looked equally disgusted, until she shook her head and, with a smile, said, "Not just Logan. Mia told me she got a job at Sushi Rox, too."

"Poor her, working with that jerk," said Penny, with a frown. "A very cute jerk." Nicole interjected, just as the door to the lounge suddenly swung open. "And speak of the jerk." Dana remarked, bitterly.

As the girls anticipated, Logan walked in with Sushi Rox uniform on, a purple polo shirt with a matching cap. "Sup, ladies?" He greeted, with his arms out.

"We were just talking about you," said Penny, in a sullen tone that caused Quinn to snicker a little. "Yeah, can't blame you." Logan quipped, smugly.

But what annoyed Dana was the fact that Logan didn't have any sushi with him. More specifically, the sushi the girls ordered. "Where's our sushi?"

"Oh, one sec," said Logan, once realisation hit him. "Come on! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" He urged, whilst he snapped his fingers impatiently.