Chapter Thirty - Three

Lando

Honeymoons are about relaxing with your new partner. Just enjoy each other's company. Trying new things and doing things you like.

Well, it was a lie. This honeymoon is everything but relaxing.

"Lando get the fuck into the water it's a goddamn pig" serenity shouts from the water while petting a pig big. Even bigger than a cow. I may be dramatic but that thing can end Godzilla.

We went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. There was a tiny house on the water and a slide. We went swimming a few times and today we went to the beach. I was setting our towels down and then I saw it. A big animal with killer eyes.

Serenity fell in love and ran to the pig that was swimming in the water.

"Lando looks it's not gonna bite" she shouts again.

"How do you know" I yelled back at her.

"Because it would have bitten me if he wanted to" she yelled back.

"No," I told her sitting on the towel. I opened up our picnic basket. While eating some grapes I heard something behind me. A little piglet.

"Serenity" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She laughed and ran out of the water to me.

She picked it up and kissed his head.

"Lando it's a baby pig nothing is gonna happen just pet it"

"No, I don't want to," I told her.

"I'll leave you here and go home if you don't"

"Oh wow I'm scared"

"I'll replace all the milk with almond milk in the house"

I gasped sarcastically.
"You monster," I told her

"Pet the fucking pig"

I hold out my hand and rubbed its back. It was soft but rough and was covered in sand. It jumped out of serenity's arms and into mine.

"Awww look so cute," she said got her phone, and took a picture.

I let the pig down and sat on the towel. Just when I sat down the little piggy jumped on my lap. Serenity laughed and took out a sandwich.
I also took one and I wanted a bite when it took a bite too.

"Awww it's your child now Lando"

"If it's my child then I'm giving it to the mother and leaving," I told her. She hit my arm and I just laughed.

We went swimming and the pony piggy also came with us.

We sat on the beach for a while until the sun went down. Later it got dark and we went back. I'm gonna miss the little piggy.

"Can we come back tomorrow?" I asked serenity

"You gonna miss him huh," she asked

"No, I just like swimming in the ocean"

"Mhm ok if you say so"