Chelia Accepts

"What's going on with you Dragon Slayers anyway?" Chelia asked her.

"It's mating season. The eclipse enhances it." Wendy said scratching at the barrier.

"Who is your mate?" Chelia asked.

"Y-"

"I have to save my Freed. Someone made him cry!" Laxus shouted. Lighting went everywhere. Wendy saw her mate screaming in pain.

"LAXUS!!" She yelled.

"Oh yeah sorry." Wendy stormed through the barrier. "How the hell do you do that?" Laxus asked.

"When our mates are in pain, we can surpass anything." Wendy said starting to heal Chelia.

"The eclipse gave you that ability?" Chelia asked with a knowing look.

"Yes. Chelia your my mate. Do you accept?" Wendy asked helping the girl up.

"Yes." Chelia said pulling Wendy into a kiss.

"Cute." Laxus muttered. Wendy blushed. "Why not take her out on a date?" He suggested.

"Okay. See you later Laxus-San." Wendy said pulling Chelia up the stairs.

Wendy took her to the restaurant she loved very much. "The usual for me!" She told the waitress. She turned to Chelia, "What about you?" She asked her mate.

"I'll have the same. It must be good if your buying it." Chelia said swinging her arm around her. Wendy blushed.

They enjoyed their date very much. Wendy and Chelia stayed at Wendy's apartment where Carla was pacing nervously. "Child! I was worried about you!"

"Carla meet my mate!" Wendy said showing Wendy off.

"Wendy your too young for a mate!"

"Well the eclipse wanted me to have one."

"Huh?"

"It's dragon mating season. The eclipse is speeding up the whole process." Wendy said purring on Chelia's shoulder.

"At least it's me and just some creep."

"Yeah. It's better you then Mest. I thought he had a crush on you for a while. He kinda stays close to Wendy whenever he comes by." Carla said sitting down.

"Mest is gay. He has a crush on Lahar." Wendy said. Then she bite Chelia's neck.

"Child!"

"What? I'm marking my mate." Wendy said.

"I will to. god slayers have a similar thing." Chelia bite down on Wendy's neck.

Both had a wind sign for their marks.