Chapter 1: Who are you?

Stiles' POV

Hi, I'm Mieczysław "Stiles" Maximoff, or as you might know me from another story, Stiles Stilinski. My mothers gave me to a close friend, whom you might know as Noah Stilinski, it was for my protection.

I've been hiding since I was born because people were after me. I am something people would kill to be, I am something not even Scott, my best friend, the true alpha, can kill. I am the real strongest supernatural creature. I am a hybrid, I am both a witch and a werewolf.

I was born a witch but when Peter offered the bite, I took it. Don't yell at me, but I had to do it, in order to save Lydia. 

Anyways, enough of that. I am getting ready for school, as it is currently 7:34. I finish putting my shoes on and walk downstairs. I see the sheriff "Hey Noah" I say "Morning, Mieczysław" Noah says "I'm heading to school" I say and he nods "See you later" he says "See you" I say before walking out of the door.

I walk to my cyan jeep the sheriff gave to me. I open the door and get in, I then start the car and drive to school. After 5 minutes I see the 'BHHS' sign and pull into the lot. I park my car and text my moms.

Mama (Wanda), Mum (Natasha)

Me: Hey
Mama: Hey, baby
Mum: Hello, son

Me: Mama, I'm not a baby -_-

Mama: You will always be my baby <3

Me: Can't deny that...
Mum: Wyd?
Me: I'm about to go to class
Mum: Oh, call us when you get out
Me: Okay. Is mama okay???
Mum: Uh, she's busy ;)
Me: OH MY GOD. EW

Mum: Uhhh, I have to go

Me: Okay...

Mama: Have a good day, sweetie
Me: You too.

Mum: Bye

Mama: Bye

Me: Bye

I end the messages with a grin. I get out of my car and walk into the building. I spot my friends and girlfriend "hey, baby" I say "Hi" Allison says. 

You might be confused, as to why Allison is my girlfriend and not Lydia. Well, the answer is simple, Scott and Lydia are dating as I and Allison are. After Scott and Lydia kissed he told me that he liked her, and I told him that I liked Allison. I've always liked Lydia since the 3rd grade but I outgrew that crush when I met Allison. 

We walk into the building and go into our classes. The first stop is Mr. Harris's class. I sit in my seat which is next to Allison, and I smile at her as she smiles back at me. I hear Scott whisper something that causes me to smile widely. Allison looks at me weirdly and I look at Scott, judging by how she smiles I guess she gets it.

The class comes to an end around 1 hour and 45 minutes later. I sigh and gladly get up out of my seat. I grab Allison's hand as we go to lunch, just as I grab my tray a bunch of people in ski mask comes in holding guns. 

⚠TW: Violence⚠

Instantly and protectively I step in front of Allison, "Everyone on against the wall," One of the shooters says as everyone except me and Allison go against the wall "did you hear what I said?" the shooter asks "I did, I'm just not going to," I say "Whatever, which one of you is Mieczysław?" he asked raising the gun "That would be me, may I ask, who's asking?" I say "You've got to be shitting me," he says "No, I'm not. What do you want with me" I say taking a step forward.

The shooters back up a bit with their guns raised "it's not what we want, it's what the boss wants" he says showing a tattoo on his arm. It's a skull with octopus legs "HYDRA" I say calmly "so you know who we are," he says and I nod "Sorry, but if you want me you're gonna have to catch me" I say before taking off running. 

The soldiers run after me as I run up the stairs, I then run back down the stairs. I grab my phone and I call my mum "Hey, Uhm, mum I need some help" I say over the phone "Why?" she asks "HYDRA" I say and the line goes dead "I'm on my way," she says then hangs up.

I run outside the school and I see a black Audi pull up and 2 people get out of the car. The two women run up to me and I sigh "HYDRA, BUILDING, GUNS, KIDS" I say very fast but they understand me.

The two women run into the building with me following. We run back into the cafeteria as the shooters follow me. 

I slow my pace as I walk toward Allison "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I ask her and she shakes her head "No, they didn't. But, Stiles, they took Scott and Lydia" she says and I feel my eyes glow "Stiles, your eyes" Mum whispers to me and I shake my head "Who are you?" Allison says "We're his parents," Mum says and Allison nods "Wait, I thought-" she starts "That, the sheriff is my dad? He's a close friend of theirs" I explain and Allison nods.

I look around the cafeteria and I see that everyone is back eating like nothing happened "Did you?" I ask mama "I did," she says and I nod "We have to go," I say "yeah, come on. I know a place," mum says and we nod then walk to the car. We get in and head to where ever mum is taking us.