Body worship (Smut, Angst Oneshot)

First Oneshot of the new book!!

Type: Smut, Angst

CW: Body insecurities, Body worship, praise

Length: Normal

Ship: KamiBaku

Third person

Katsuki had been distant for a while now. One day he pushes away again, and Denki finally confronts him about it. Little does Denki know what the reasoning behind it is.

Something was wrong with Katsuki.

He'd been avoiding Denki. Not in the metaphorical sense per se, but...physically. If Denki put a hand near Katsuki at any point, the blond would jolt and reel back with a grunt.

But these last few times were different. He didn't just shuffle away from Denki's advances, but now he's started wearing clothes that were not outfitted for the type of weather they were in.

Seriously, how can someone wear a long-sleeved shirt in the middle of summer? Especially if that person sweats more than the average person due to his quirk?

That's when he made his decision. Denki would figure out what happened to Katsuki, and that was final.

———————————————————

The day starts normally enough. Katsuki comes out of the bedroom, bleary-eyed and barely conscious.

He isn't wearing a shirt this time, which is crazy to think, considering Katsuki had been on top of wearing one around Denki, regardless of the situation.

Immediately after a shower? Shirt. In bed? Shirt. When they have sex? The shirt stays on.

Denki keeps his lips closed. He isn't about to point it out lest Katsuki goes crazy.

"Hey, Tsuki." He greets, getting up from his seat. The electric blond just got off of work maybe five minutes before Katsuki got out of bed and wanted to wait to see his boyfriend in his beautiful glory. "Didja get enough shut eye?"

"Mm." Is all Denki receives as a response. Denki shrugs it off, going up to Katsuki to lean in for a kiss.

Katsuki doesn't shy away, allowing their lips to press together softly. Then Denki moves in a fraction more, and Katsuki remains silent.

Denki gets swept into the plush of the blond's mouth, upper lip stuck between both of Katsuki's. They kiss over and over, their breathing rising in speed the more it continues.

Denki gets brave, reaching out to place a hand on Katsuki's waist-

He's shoved away before he can even formulate the action.

"Shit! Shit shit shit-" Katsuki's voice shouts while he races to their bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

Denki blinks, not understanding what the fuck is going on. This isn't the first time this has happened where Katsuki stops his hands from touching. He listens in on Katsuki fumbling around in the bedroom doing who-knows-what, drawers opening and shutting.

Denki shakes his head, pursing his lips. "That's it. I'm not doing this anymore." He says to himself, opening their door.

He sees Katsuki facing away from him the second he does, "Alright, you're going to tell me what's going-"

"Don't look!"

Katsuki has a shirt in his hands, covering his chest with it since he didn't have enough time to throw it on. "Go away!"