New home

It's been 5 months since everything happened, It's only tomorrow until it's Lynne's 11th birthday. Fun fact, Lynne still had the Mega Pizzaplex shirt in her drawers somewhere. A lot of stuff changed since the past months, Isaac got adopted by a couple, she misses him very much. Kimberly, Kim for short, got adopted the next month after Isaac. I wonder if they both like their foster homes..

"Lynne!" a ginger haired boy with freckles came over to Lynne.

"What's up, Rudy?" Lynne sat up straight when she heard her name, "Is everything okay?" Rudy was Lynne's new best friend that kept her company after Isaac and Kim left.

"A couple came in the orphanage! Mother wanted me to come and tell you to come with the other children!" Rudy explained, using hand gestures.

Please don't tell me Rudy is going to be adopted next.. Lynne stood up from her chair, "Coming!" Rudy then turned around to get back with the other orphans.

Lynne stood next to a brown haired girl, known as Tena. Tena gave a little wave to Lynne, "Hi Lynne!" Lynne waved back, Lynne was quite popular since she came back from the Mega Pizzaplex, everyone asked her where she was while she was gone but Lynne didn't tell them.

A young couple, probably around their early 20s, stood behind the desk, Maria was talking to them, both of them women. The woman in the left had quite long blonde hair with blue eyes, the woman in the right had short brown hair with hazel eyes.

"Me and my wife over there," the brown haired woman looked over to the blonde haired woman. "Really want a child, we don't care if male or female, is it okay if we look around?"

Maria nodded, "Of course, this way!" she lead them to the orphan children, who were playing with toys, while Lynne was just talking to Rudy.

The couple looked around, they started interacting with the children, they went over to a little girl with short black hair.
"Hello there! What's your name?" The blonde woman asked, the little girl stood silent, she was really shy but she managed to say her name.

"S-Samantha.." Samantha muttered. Lynne turned back over to Rudy, asking him if he would like to sneak away from the others.
"What? No, this is our chance to finally have a family!" Rudy told Lynne, she gave him a stare.

"I mean.. we're like family! But I just want to get out of the orphanage and explore the big, wide world!" Rudy exclaimed, Lynne had to agree with Rudy, she did want to as well but she's been here since she was a baby, she didn't really want to leave here.

"I guess.." that's when the couple went over to Lynne and Rudy, a smile plastered to their face.
"Hello young lady!" The brown haired woman bent down to be over Lynne's height. Oh that spooked me a bit! Lynne smile, waving just so she can be nice, "Hi! My name is Lynne!" she only told them her name so she can avoid being asked.

The blonde haired woman smiled, "Well, it's nice to meet you! What are you two doing?"

"Umm.. just talking." Rudy answered so Lynne didn't have to, the couple looked at each other then stood up, walking over to Maria.

"We've made up our mind!" The blonde haired woman exclaimed, Maria smiled, getting the papers ready.
"Wonderful! So who would you like to adopt?"

"We would love to take the girl with the curly brown hair home!" Lynne stiffened, she doesn't mean me? Does she? There was two other children who had curly hair though, but one was a boy and the other had blonde hair, so that means they meant her.

"Lynne? Oh! Splendid, just sign these papers while I get her ready.." Maria then walked over to Lynne, who stood up.
"I don't want to go!" Lynne whisper-shouted to Maria.

Maria grabbed Lynne's hand and patted her back, bringing her over to Lynne's bed, "Sweetheart, you have to go, your gonna live a wonderful rest of your life!" Lynne still wasn't that conceived.

"Now pack up your bags, and make sure to go to the bathroom if you need to go before you leave." Maria instructed, Lynne tried her best not to look like she was about to cry, her back facing Maria as she packed up her clothes.

She folded her Four Block Shirt then placed it in her bag, "I finished packing my clothes," Lynne said to Maria, Maria nodded, leading her back over there.

Lynne walked over to the couple, Rudy waved goodbye, as well as the other orphan children, "Byeeee Lynne!" they all yelled out, some of them sniffling.
"Goodbye!" Lynne waved her hand, she just realized her voice cracked a bit with pain.

The couple brought Lynne over to a silver gray car that was parked by the side walk. The blonde haired woman opened the car door for Lynne, the seating in the car was a beige colored fabric. The car started, the blonde haired woman that was in the front seat turned around, facing Lynne.

"Well how about we get to know each other more? I'll start first, my name is Halsey!" The blonde haired woman exclaimed, the brown haired woman who was driving spoke up next.
"And I'm Fawn." the car finally stopped, Lynne opened the car door and stepped out.

"Welcome to your new home!" Halsey smiled, taking out the house keys from her pocket, Lynne looked around the front porch, there was a cobblestone path that lead to the front door. There was also a little fountain made of stones, with a little frog statue that had a cute little hat on.

It was dark outside so Lynne didn't really see anything else, she hesitated to step into the house but Halsey encouraged her, "Hey, I know your really nervous but don't worry, you'll get use to your home soon! We'll leave you alone in your room in the meantime, follow me!" Lynne didn't know why but Halsey kinda reminded her of the Daycare Attendant, Sun.

Halsey held Lynne's hand and went towards a hallway then opened a white door. In one of the corners of the room was a bed with a window next to it. There wasn't much stuff but there was stuff animals scattered around a soft beanbag.

"Next to your bed is a drawer where you can put your clothes in," Halsey said before closing the door, leaving Lynne alone.

I already miss them already.. Instead of putting her clothes in the drawer she dropped her bag beside her new bed, she opened the bag to see what was in there. That's when she spotted a fabric of green hair, is that.. my Roxy Plush? When she took the plush out she noticed another one was beside it. A Moon Plush? This was the Moon Plush that was left in the box, no orphan played or took it out of the box. Maria must've put it in since no one else wanted to use it.

Lynne sat down on her bed, with the Moon Plush in her arms, she was a bit tired, not hungry at all. Maybe if I take a nap I'll feel better.. Lynne already felt comfortable in her clothes right now so she just laid down, resting her head on one of the pillows, closing her eyes, the Moon Plush stared at her.

. . . .

In her dream, it seemed like she was in the Mega Pizzaplex, she walked around, it was really dark where she was at. That's when she heard an familiar voice.

"Lynnie..." Moon rasped, his red eyes glowing, going over to her, giggling. Lynne in her dream screamed and tried to run away, but it was one of those dreams where she ran really slow.

"NO!" Lynne yelled as a metal hand grabbed her shoulder. Moon turned her around, them now facing each other. "Goodnight..." that's when her dream got cut off. Lynne bolted up from her bed, she was breathing heavily, her palms sweaty.

Just another nightmare of him.. Lynne sighed, she just noticed that she had goosebumps on her arms. "Morning already.." Lynne muttered to herself.