Ludwig's office

They went inside and saw it was empty, they explored around the room, piranha let's webs down on the desk and stays by her side.

Diane puts princess down as she goes to find something.

Princess then noticed drawn pictures on the wall, she goes up to look at them.

There's one with a boy riding bron and it said: my best friend.

Another with poppy, her name written on the top right, a poppy flower, and green cat.

Another one with Huggy wuggy holding hands with a pink version of Huggy wuggy with a heart in the middle.

And another with a kid surrounded by bee-cat, bron, pink Huggy wuggy and a blue cat.

"Who's that" shark asked as shark and princess looks at the same picture of Huggy and pink Huggy.

She looks down on the bottom of the drawing two words, Huggy's name and kissy underneath the pink ones.

"I think her name is kissy" princess says.

"Huh" shark says.

Snake looks around the desk then he sees a black video tape.

He picks it up and when wolf approached the black VCR and placed the Tape in.

Play time co was created by a man name Elliot Ludwig, divorced but a family man at hearts, his sights were always set on bringing amazing toys to amazing children around the globe.

Snake saw poppy's picture, "see I told you that doll was evil" snake says.

"Shush" wolf hush him.

Ludwig spent countless hours in the factory working overtime relentlessly in an attempt to continuously innovate and surprise.

"He sounds like a dangerous man" shake said.

In the 1960s, an unfortunate family death has pushed Ludwig down to his lowest.

This shocked everyone, "told you he was dangerous" snake said.

But with so much ambition, he rose back up and continued to full filled his vision for the playtime co, toy factory, Ludwig could never be content leaving a project unfinished but just how did one man come to create such an astounding empire, how did he managed to stay determined even after suffering from such a tragic loss.

Piranha watches the tv as he was cupping both of his hands in webs, rubbing her back hand to wake her up.

It all began in the faithful year of 19-

The video then stopped, everyone just looks freaked out by it, all except snake.

"Well that was weird what now" he asked.

Wolf wanders around, snake sees a strange flower statue on the desk, he swallows it.

Wolf then sees a large vent, "shark!" Wolf howled.

"Yeah I'm on it" shark says as he uses the red and blue hands to pull it down.