The Uncooked Chicken, Riser

I'm skipping ahead in the story to where Riser appears.  Kaito, Annie, and Falco have formed an alliance with Rias and her peerage, therefor they are willing to help her with her arranged marriage.  Also, I've changed Kaito's Warhammer Titan to this:

  Also, I've changed Kaito's Warhammer Titan to this:

ENJOY!

Falco: Why are we here again?

Annie: Rias is being forced into a marriage that she doesn't want, so we're here to help her.

Falco sighed.  I can't blame him, this isn't really our business.  But we agreed to help our friend.  A circle of fire appeared in the middle of the floor, and a man with blonde hair and a red suit appeared.

Riser: Ah, it has been a long time since Riser set foot in the mortal world.  Hello, my dear.

Rias looked disgusted, and I can see why.  I wouldn't want to marry someone who talks in the third person either.  After about five minutes, Riser and Rias are sitting on the couch, Issei, Koneko, and Kiba are sitting across from them, and Akeno is standing behind Rias.  Annie, Falco, and I are sitting on another couch, while Grayfia, the wife of Sirzechs Lucifer, is currently standing to the side.  Oh, did I mention that Riser is groping Rias?  She stood up, knocking his hand away.

Rias: For the last time, Riser.  I will not marry you.

Riser stood up and grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him.  He went on about the "House of Phenex's honor", or something.  I decided enough is enough and was about to stand up, when...

Riser: Who are these three, Rias.  More members of your peerage, I presume?

Rias: No.  I offered, but they refused.

Riser grinned and walked towards us, more specifically Annie, reaching towards her.  I'd had enough.  I shot up and formed a crossbow in my hand.  I fired it, pinning his arm to the table.

Riser: Agh, what the-

The bolt crumbled to dust and I grabbed him by the face, throwing him across the room.

Kaito: Don't touch her, you flaming piece of trash.

Riser stood up, flames rising around him.  His face was one of pure anger.

Riser: You dare touch Riser Phenex?

Kaito: I don't see any Phoenix here, I just see an undercooked chicken!

He lunged at me but I formed a shield, bashing it into his jaw and pushing him back again.

Kaito: I'm not here to necessarily intervene in your marriage.  I'm here to support my friends.  But if you go ANYWHERE near Annie... I'll be forced to unleash my full power.  And I doubt Rias wants me doing that here in the building.

Rias trembled but regained her composure.

Grayfia: Sirzechs predicted something like this would happen, so he proposed a solution.  A rating game between Lady Rias and Lord Phenex...