Part-20

(I forgot to mention their looks in last part)

Karan and preeta arrived at hospital

Karan and preeta arrived at hospital...whole time karan was lost in some thoughts he was looking a bit tensed....karan came out and opened the door of car for her...preeta smiled at him...

Preeta- ab tum ghar jaao aur jaakar so jao mai call karungi phir aajana..(looking at him lost) kya hua hai tumne poore raaste bhi koi baat nhi ki tum pareshan lag rahe ho...

Karan- mujhe bhi nhi pata mujhe tumhe leke na bohot baichaini ho rhi hai...kuch acha nhi lag rha hai...aisa lag rha hai jaise tumhe aaj shayad yaha nhi aana chahiye tha..

Preeta- oho karan...ab to tum bhi meri maa ki tarah baatein kar rahe ho...dekho tumhe kyu chinta karni hai...jab tum khud mujhe drop karne aaye ho aur phir pick karne bhi aaoge...plz aise tension mat lo...meri surgery khatam hote hi mai tumhe call karungi...ok...ab mai chalu mera wait kar rhe hoge andar...

Karan nods she was about to leave when karan pulled her for a hug...preeta startled for a minute but hugged him back....

She left inside the hospital and karan also left to his home still tensed about preeta....

It has been one and half hour that preeta is still in surgery while karan was not able to sleep thinking about preeta and also he was thinking if he would sleep then what if he doesn't heard preeta's phone call so he was just moving to and fro in his room....

.
.

...

....

Some more time passed it has been 3 am in the midnight preeta has finished her surgery but karan was shown sleeping on couch with his phone in his hand .....

Preeta came out of operation theatre and just got freshen up after the surgery and she came outside the hospital and was calling karan so that he could come and pick her....

But suddenly someone came from behind and held her from waist she startled and looked at the person and found neil was holding her by waist....

Neil- us din to tu bach gyi thi lekin aaj bohot intezaar karne ke baad yeh mauka mila hai...ab isey to mai haath se jane nhi doonga...teri shadi kal hai na lekin suhagraat teri aaj hogi hum sab ke saath....kyu bhailog....