𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜

7:35pm

I've been avoiding this for quite some time.. why? i have no idea. I haven't had the energy.. but that's not a good way to start this right?

i've been here, lurking & shit. i delete and re-download this app like 24/7 i'm not gon lie' i don't see a use for it if i'm taking a break, you know?

i love you. i hope you always remember that.. i feel like you see a side of me no one else truly sees, maybe cause we so close? like we clicked instantly and i love it.

you're someone special, ari. i feel like whatever happens between us is like a me and you type thing. like we don't sit up here and tell our business to the streets fr.

i've been listening to juice wrld heavy since i met you and it's not even funny.. like i was driving feel me, and when 'Go Hard' came on..man.

memories & funny moments rushed all in my head fr. that shit get me in my feelings frfr.

put me in my feelings i face it.

let me put it on hold up...

alright it's playing on repeat right now.

truth is i miss you.. like i wanna talk to you fr but hopefully you see this first LMAO

i was debating if i should text you or not i was like man lemme write out my feelings fr

i feel like a .. simp.

got me writing and shit, the fuck.

alright this is just going to be a little something but arielle i love the fuck out of you. shit.. I WILL love the hell outta you.. just gotta let me.
i want to wipe your tears
make you smile
make you laugh
.....we gon keep the rest in my head fr

i'm in my bag right now as i write this, this juice wrld song slap

alright bye, i'm on my way to text ya ass.

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔"