♤{Chapter 1}♤

(The part where Doug is getting punched by the joy joy gang, btw your 7 in this)
⚠️ Cussing, and gore ⚠️

~Y/n's pov~
Doug was getting Punched like a Punching bag while I was getting hold back by a hangry Clone, Malak appears
"Hello Mortals" He said, "go fuck yourself, you piece of demon shit" I say, "LANGUAGE, Y/N" Doug said, Malak laughed, "Y/n, you killed your parents and Doug killed his daughter and wife, you both are murders" Malak said, I wanted to Punch this Guy, "We don't Speak about My Fucking dumb ass parent, They deserved to die!, There blood was Fucking delicious!" I said,
The joy joy gang and doug looked at me concerned. I looked at Doug who's face and body was bloody and gorey

{Time skip brought to you from a lazy Writer}

~Y/n's pov still~

"Throw Doug back to beirce, and Y/n too, Hangry" Malak said, "Can we keep the Child, Malak, Please?"  the Joy joy gang asked, "Fine, but I don't wanna see her" Malak said and then disappeared, Doug get thrown into the portal, I was still in the original Hangry's arms, I bit him and he let go of me "OW, This Kid has a strong bite!" Hangry said, I ran into the joy joy land elevator shaft and went down into the underground area, and ran again until I was in a kitchen, "Y/N, WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Lucky said, he sounded Pissed, I went into one of the Cupboards (idk what to call them) "Y/N, IF DON'T COME OUT RIGHT THIS SECOND OR I WILL HIT YOU WHEN I FIND YOU!" Lucky said, He reminded me of my father, I started to cry and I closed my eyes, I heard Lucky's footsteps coming closer and closer, I heard him stop in front of the Cupboard and open it, I then got picked up by him, "What's wrong with you?" He asked, "You remind me of my father when he was drunk and he hurt me...." I said, Lucky's Eyes grew with shock, Lucky then hugged me, and what he said next shocked me.

"I'm Sorry for what happened to you"

(This is turned into a Angst really quick and pretend that Lucky has a British accent when he yells and talks)