Ready for Amphibia?

_Sasha POV_

It was our first day at hexside and I and my girls decided to show them how we rock in the human realm. I go along with the plan and waited outside the office for an announcement. At the same time, Anne and Marcy get the puppies ready. I hear an announcement during class changes and get prepared for my part of the plan. "Students this is a reminder for the flier derby team to be ready for tonight's-" Principal bump said. "What's up Hexside! Forget that boring stuff and let us show you how we rock in the human realm with an awesome kpop dance party!" I said excitedly. "Anne Marcy, do you have the dogs ready?" I asked. "Yes," Marcy said. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" I overheard Anne say. "Yeah, release the puppers," Marcy replied. Then we all go dance in the halls. Then someone walks up behind us. "Hunter, Sasha, Anne, Marcy, and (y/n) my office now." Principal Bump said. After that, we went to the office not afraid of anything he could do.

(This is their uniforms)

(This is the song they used for the dance party)

_In The Principles Office_

The principal sat there and tapped his pen on the desk. "It's only your first day and you four started an intercom dance party and unleashed dogs in the halls. You four are in detention for three days. Oh, I forgot your human we can't put you in the detention room. Then you three will stay after school and clean up the damage." He said. After that, we were dismissed.

_At The Owl House_

I was home getting scolded by Grime. He is the dad I always needed. "Why did you get in trouble," Eda asked Hunter. "Because I was partying with them I would have taken the blame for them in a heartbeat." He said. "My little bad boy is all grown up," Eda said teary-eyed. After that, we sat on the couch for the rebellion meeting, and right on time today is the day we were no longer grounded. I'm glad I'm able to fight by everyone's side. This will be a wild ride but one that will end in victory because we have each other.

_During the meeting_

We are now talking about the mission and what we have at stake. We decided to split up into three teams we called some backup as well. One team is going to watch Marcy, while another goes into Belos' mind like Luz and Hunter once did, while they last get everything ready to go to Amphibia. To cover more ground my team will fight Belos for the songbook and Cleo, Spring, and Steve will get Cleo lute that can travel through the multi-verse at the auction. I wrote down a list of the teams.

Going to fight the Emporer's coven: Luz Amity King Gus Willow Edric Emira Sasha Grime Darius

Going inside Belos' mind: Eda Raine Anne (y/n) Amber Katya Darwin Hop pop Polly Eberwolf

Going to the auction: Cleopatra Spring Steve

Marcy duty: Olivia Yunan Hunter Lilith Hooty

_On The Way To Our Target_