❖Info❖

Hello everyone and welcome to my book. I'll be using he/her/them pronouns so that everyone will feel welcomed. Ex: 'She/He/They really is/are something.'
*Art does not belong to me*

Keys:

Y/N = (your name)

" " = thoughts

' ' = talking

Info about Y/N:
In this book you are often known as The Caretaker because of how caring you are towards the kid and you would basically do anything to make sure they're safe and healthy while they're having fun.

You don't belong in any specific group but you are close friends with The Stump Kids and you would go on a couple adventures with them once in awhile, your even close friends with Angel as you sometimes help him with the toddlers.

Special ability: Super Hearing
You have a great sense of hearing, you could even hear anyone or anything from a really far distance.

Location: Big oak tree house in the middle of the creek.

In the tree house there are little selves filled with files of every kid in the creek to know about their allergies, disabilities, etc. There's also some cabinets filled with medicines like anti-poison Ivy cream or any kind of medicines and stuff like that, along with a First-aid Kit.

⚠️Most of the info is based on my oc so PLEASE don't copy the idea.⚠️