Pros and a Pro

Hattori POV:

Suwa: Hey! Is Xiao really gonna work in Mato!

Hattori: Yeah! He didn't tell us he had powers from the start! And they say that Xiao easily took down the Shuuki's!!

Suwa: That's so cool! *Sigh* Still he never catches a break...

Hattori: *whisper* Look! *Both of them look at Kyouka*

Kyouka: I have business regarding Xiao.. Where is the principal's office?

Hattori: A-ah! I-it should be right there!

Kyouka: Thanks!

Suwa: And you are..?

Kyouka: Kyouka Uzen , I work with Xiao..!

Time skip to where Kyouka went to the principal's office

Suwa: I'm not Jealous , because after all Xiao is the most handsome guy in the school so no wonder...

Hattori: I'm actually irritated... Not that I'm jealous of him....

                        Time skip!

Xiao POV:

Xiao: Phew... It's finally clean... I know I'm not their caretaker but I guess it developed as a habit... Might as well train now... *Sees a Shuuki coming at him* Heh.. They do know there's a barrier right... *Shuuki got electrocuted* Heh..

Nei: Are you okay Sir. Xiao?

Xiao: Of course.. I always knew there was a barrier..

Nei: I see! Sir. Xiao is pretty smart for someone who has never been in Mato!

Xiao: heh... Well I was sent here for a mission to help you guys.. I of course had to study about mato...

Himari: Hey Xiao-San! What are y'all chit-chating about?

Xiao: About mato

Himari: I see.. Well go and cook us some food!

Xiao: Huh? Didn't you guys make the Almond tofu I ate?

Himari: Those were just frozen food...

Xiao: I see.. well I guess I could cook...

Himari: Thanks Xiao-San

                      Time skip!

Xiao: Dinner is served!

Shushu: mmmm!! Your food is really good Xiao-San!!!

Xiao: *nods with a small smile* thanks...

Kyouka: I'm not overly conscious about food.. But it's good that the nutritional value was taken into consideration...

Himari: *Embarressed* I-I'll have seconds...

Nei: Please teach Nei how to cook too!!

Xiao: Alright... Kyouka-San I heard that I could help with the extermination of the Shuuki's from you no?

Kyouka: That is indeed true...

Xiao: But after every please give me almond tofu-

Himari puts a blade on Xiao's neck

Himari: Listen Kyouka-san told us to respect you as much as her but that doesn't mean I could let you boss Kyouka-san around!!

Xiao: *looks at her with a death glare and my Yaksha Aura strong*  First ,I am not bossing Kyouka-san around. Two ... I could kill you without laying a single finger...