Bonus Chapter Part 5

(Florinia)

Florinia: So, I am... Confused.

Ash, Florinia, Sandy, and Julia are now at Peridot Ward, as they are helping Florinia with her feelings. Ash is also wearing his Grass-Type outfit since it is about Florinia, both of them eventually confess their love to each other after Julia's persuasion, and not that Florinia minded because she knows what kind of person is Ash.

Ash: What are you confused about?

Florinia: ...So I asked if you might have any ideas to help me get out, meet people, and stay in touch with my feelings.

Julia: Mhm!

Florinia: And so, you said you were going to find an environmental activism group...

Julia: Because it seems like the type of thing you'd be into!

Florinia: ...Because I train Grass Types...?

Julia: And also you're smart! Environmental science is a thing!

Florinia: ...But this is an activism group; not a science group.

Julia: Close enough!

Florinia: ...So you got us in contact with Sandy, who had us meet here.

Sandy: Oh, that's me! Yes, I did do that!

Florinia: Where is the rest of the group?

Julia: You know, I hadn't thought about that! Let's ask the expert- Sandy, what do you think?

Sandy: Well, Julia, I'm glad you asked! See, the thing is, I think I got the meeting time wrong? I think it was actually an hour ago. But that's okay! Because it's ALWAYS time to save the environment.

Ash and Florinia are speechless about what they just said.

Julia: And there you have it!

Sandy: No use sweating the details! I mean, psh, even the environment gets things wrong sometimes- It's no big deal.

Florinia: On the contrary, when the environment gets things wrong it tends to have severe implications for global economic and agricultural conditions...

Sandy: Ooh, that's good! I'll write that down for our next rally!

Julia: See, you're environmentally science-ing already!

Florinia: I think that's just common sense?

Julia: But you know what's not common sense? Feeeeeeeeeeeeelings! This was supposed to be an expedition of your emotions, right?! So maybe the real climate we should be concerned about, is your emotional climate!

Sandy: No, we should definitely be deeply concerned about the actual climate.

Julia: That too!

Florinia: ...I'm grateful, I think. Even if it was a pointless outing with a missed group, chosen for arbitrary reasons, I'm glad that I could be here with all of you. (Notices the tears) ...Oh, I- I'm... crying? Ah...

Ash smiles as Florinia is getting better with her feelings, and he hugs Florinia as he asks her to let all the tears out.

(Hardy)