Fever 🥺😒

Karan is busy with his interviews & Teju is making lunch.But she's not feeling well. After sometime she make Chai & give it to Karan as she know he loves Chai.
_________________________________________
Karan's interview is over,he's badly missing Teju.So he directly come to the kitchen.But she's not there.
Karan:Ye kahan gayi,abhi to yahin pe thi.
He saw Lunch is ready........
Karan:Sab kuch ready karke khud kahan gayi.
He searched her everywhere but didn't find. At last he went to the balcony. He saw she was sleeping on the couch.
Karan:Kya karun me is ladki ki,me har jagah dhund raha hun aur madam yahan aa kar pade hai.
He went near her & tried to wake her up. But her whole body is hot as fire.
Karan:Isko to tej bukhar hai,he called the Doctor immediately.
And take her in his arms & made her sleep on the bed.He went to kitchen & came with water & towel......
After sometime she woke up & saw Sunny is sitting near her.....
Karan:Laddoo tu thik hai na Baby....
Teju:Haan Sunny but I have a bad headache aur weak bhi lag raha hai.
After sometime Doctor came & checked her...
Doc:Dekho Karan ye bahat weak hai,inko rest ki jarurat hai.Aur I think inhone kuch jyada kaam kar diya hai isiliye fever ho gayi hai. But mene medicine aur injection likh diya hai,tum time par de dena.Abhi Lunch ke baad ek medicine aur ek injection dena fir dinner ke baad dena.
Karan:Okk Sir........
Teju is looking down because she knew that Karan is angry......
Karan went from there & came with lunch...
Karan:Jaldi ye khatam kar,fir medicine khani hai tujhe.
Teju:Nahi me akela nahi khaungi,tum bhi lao. Ham sath me lunch karenge.
Karan:Mujhe abhi bhuk nahi hai,tu kha le.
Teju:To fir mujhe bhi bhuk nahi hai .....
Karan:Teju kyoun zid kar rahi hai,mene bola na tujhe khane keliye (shouted)
Teju had tears in her eyes...It melted Karan but he's still mad at her.....
He came with his lunch....They both had their lunch.......

Thank You for all the love and support 💘🥺Give me feedback ❤️😘