Chapter 7

Soon the sun uncle came and woke our two cuties.Usually Sanjay woke up at 5.30 but yesterday's chatting led him to sleep till 7.

He went to get ready and then while he was eating he was reminded about yesterday's lunch time with harini's cute reactions while eating.He was smiling to himself without eating. He finished his breakfast and went to college,no no to meet his cutie.

On the other side Harini woke up at 6 and she came down after refreshing. Later she finishes her breakfasts and went to clg.

They both reached the parking at the same time.It was 8.30 only so only few students were there. They park their bike and scooty nearer to each other.After that Sanjay drags her to a secluded place where no one see them.

Harini don't know what he is doing. She was blinking like a lost puppy. Sanju then took a dairy milk from his pocket. Her face lits up like a 1000 watts bulb..She snatches that from him and starts to eat. He was admiring her childishness and her cute expressions.

After finishing the chocolate she sees him that he was openly sighting her. She blushed. Her blush made him fall for her more.Her doe eyes,Her chubby cheeks, Her rosy lips with chocolate at the corner of her lips drives him crazy and it give wild thoughts to him.He rubs that thoughts but he can't control by seeing the chocolate in her lips,So he took his hand to her mouth. Her breath stops when his cold finger touch her warm lips. Their eyes didn't move from each other.He rubs the chocolate from her lips and licks his finger by seeing her eyes deeply.She blushes to his gaze and she runs from there to her class.Here he was blushing like a love sick puppy.

Do support..
With 💜💜..
Dreamer and vk..