Prompt: What words of kindness do I have for those who are struggling right now?

Many people in this world are struggling with mental health in a variety of ways and if you are one among them, This is for you :

First of all, I wanna say I'm proud of you... Like legit freaking proud of how good you're doing. I know it's hard sometimes trust me, I've gone through some shit and still, I have anxiety and panic attacks occasionally. The only thought that gets me through everything is that: "this time shall pass too." I've been let down by many people in my life even by my friends. If you feel lonely just know that there is at least one person around you who loves you and cares about you. If you don't even have that one person around don't worry love "I'm here for you."

Always put yourself and your mental health before everything else! Let nobody make you work so hard that you feel like your brain is gonna burst any minute now! Overworking yourself isn't gonna make anything better around you. It works as a distraction for some time but it will stop working and start to tire you out even more.

Don't ever think that you aren't being appreciated.

♡ I'm proud of you for making yourself get up and work every day.

♡ I'm proud of you for being so strong.

♡ I'm proud of you for smiling every day even if you're dying inside.

♡ I'm proud of you for fighting your strength to hold on so tight.

I always will be proud of you... Trust me all the shitty things in your life are gonna end soon.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

TPWK...🌼

#BraveTogether