MaAn first fight (part 8)

MaAn first fight

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your love and appreciation for last parts. 🤗🤗

Hope you enjoy this. Please read and share your thoughts 😍

-------------------------*******------------------------

It was a lazy sunday morning... she opened her eyes feeling warmth of the sun rays. He was sleeping next to her with a sweet smile on his face like a baby. his one hand was carelessly placed on her waist while her head was resting on his another arm. Sote hue kitne pyare lagte hai anuj... aur ye masoom sa face dekhke koi kahega inko kitni shaitaniya aati hai. She came closer to touch his face and kissed his forhead. kanhaji aapse maine jo bhi manga aapne hamesa diya bhale hi der se but mila mujhe. Ab aapse sirf 1 wish mangti hu ki meri har subah aisi hi ho mere pati ke sath. Bas aur mujhe kuch nahi chahiye... she was running her fingers through his hair while admiring the sleeping beauty when she felt a pull on her waist
par mujhe to aur bhi bahut kuch chahiye he said with closed eyes and a wider smile.
Aap jag rahe the... aap... aap chhup chhup ke meri aur kanha ji ki baate sun rahe the shocked anu asked him still not convinced that he heard all this.
Par baat to meri ho rahi thi na he said in his defense opening his eyes.
Phir bhi anuj.. aise baate sunna kisi ki achhi baat nahi hoti she complained in embarrassment.
Hmm sahi kaha par tum kisi kahan tum to meri patni ho na to chalta hai... waise mai kya keh raha tha meri list na jara lambi hai.. tum bol do na kanha ji se ki mujhe ye bhi chahiye he said kissing her cheeks aur ye bhi after kissing her lips aur bhi bahut kuch with a wink.
Chee anuj koi bhagwan se aisi baate karta hai... besharam
Ha to kya hua bhagwan ko to sab pata hai waise bhi... unse kya chhupana.. he asked playfully.
She shook her head at his comments Acha suniye... subah ho gayi hai ab mujhe jane dijiye she tried to leave hiding her blushed face
Haye...uff... tum jab mujhe aise suniye bulati ho na to kuch hota hai.. aur jab mera pati bolti ho to... mai kya batau.. bahut kuch hota hai mere dil me.

To dil ko thaamiye janab aur uthiye.. aapko yaad ho to mukku and GK kaka aa gaye hai wapas. Ham itni der kamre ke andar rahege to wo kya sochege
Unko jo sochna hai sochne do.. he said holding her in a hug
Anuj kya kar rahe hai... chhoriye mujhe.. aap bhul gaye hame lunch ke liye bhi jana hai
Are han yaar wo kaise bhul sakta hu... btw lunch nahi brunch. chalo ready ho jate hai. Baki raat ko continue karege.. he said leaving her to go.

They got freshen up and got ready for their lunch date with kids which in anuj's language was a family date. He planned it with samar to surprise anu and revealed last night to her. He insisted her to wear a salwar suit and keep her hair open saying the kids are gonna love it. At first he was hesitant to join them as he thought kids will like to spend time with anu alone but samar insisted him to join and she also wanted the same.

They reached the restaurant in the reserved area which he had booked for them so they can talk without any interference. Pakhi, Kinjal, Toshu and Samar were there already waiting for the couple. And here comes the most beautiful couple pakhi anounced when they entered. They met anu and anuj one by one and offered them to sit together but anuj denied saying its a family date. Anuj sat in between pakhi and samar whereas anu was in between toshu and kinjal facing anuj. Anuj had specifically told the staffs there to arrange a cushion and other things required for kinjal to sit comfortably. She was non stop praising anuj for his caring nature and also was teasing toshu asking him to learn something. In his defense toshu assured kinjal that he will take tutions from anuj soon and they had a good laugh together.