▪︎26▪︎

Taehyung got out of school early than the rest of the students, he was finally going back to school, talking to Jimin, and sometimes hanging out with Jeongguk secretly, not a single soul knowing.

And what I mean by hanging out all they did was fuck each other until they felt tired. Jeingguk threw the used condom away as he buckled his belt, Taehyung just sighed feeling his energy drain out.

"That was a good fuck but now I'm exhausted," he said falling onto Jeongguks lap, as he was still head to toe naked. "You better get your clothes on" he chuckled, grasping onto his waist.

"Fine" he pouted, grabbing his sweatshirt shirt and sweatpants on. He pulled Jeongguk into a small kiss.

._________.

Taehyung called Jimin so they could go out and eat together. Jeongguk sneaked into Seokjin’s house as Taehyung was up against the marveled cold wall, getting his ass railed.

"Mgh don't stop" Taehyung whined, feeling Jeongguk stop for a minute as he adjusted himself and thrust deep inside him. He felt Jeongguk hit his prostate over and over again.

"You like that don't you darling," Jeongguk smirked, forming hickeys on his exposed neck.

"Yeah" he moaned out close to his ear, throwing his head back, Jeongguk placing him on the bathroom counter leaving hickeys on his smooth thighs, as his bathroom robe slides down his shoulders.

"Taehyung?" They heard a voice come from the kitchen and Taehyung froze. Got off the counter as Jeongguk grabbed his clothes. 

"Shit" he cursed he put on and tied his robe.

"Come on Tae, are you taking a massive shit or what?" Jimin yelled as he knocked on the bathroom door, seeing the light shining from under the door.

"Yeah no, I've just finished showering!" Taehyung yelled. Fixing his messy curled hair.

Taehyung mumbled into Jeongguk’s ear, "Hide inside the tub"

"Good lord, can I come in?" Jimin groaned.

"Yeah sorry, Jimin I was just changing" Taehyung mumbled as he entered the bathroom and sat on the toilet, drying his hair.

"About time, I have shit on Mina "

"Okay? What is it?" Taehyung asked grabbing his products for his face and applying it to his face looking at himself in the mirror feeling a bit paranoid.

"Well as you may know she calls me a slut every day like fuck off I have a boyfriend and  I don't cheat on him like the fucking cheater you are.” He said rolling his eyes at the thought of her slut-shaming him.

"How do you know she's cheating o her boyfriend?”

“So I went to the bathroom and well she's a really bad whispered and was taking how well Jackson fucked her one time they meet, but remember that time when I told you a teacher and student rumor is going around right?”

“Yeah? Why?”

“Well she was also saying that you, we're the one sleeping with a teacher,” He said getting up from the counter and sitting down there. Taehyung cleared his throat almost dropping the bottle of lotion he had in his hand.

"Wait you're kidding right?" Taehyung asked nervously and felt slightly pissed off as well.

“I swear to fucking god I'm going to break her fucking shitty ugly face!” Taehyung shouted, walking to the bedroom and flopping back down, grabbing a pair of clothes and dressing himself getting all dolled up for their little dinner date the two and Yoongi are going to have,