Intro

Beca Mitchell,17 year old with big dreams and a scary ear spike

Jesse Swanson,17 year old movie nerd with high hopes.

It doesn't seem liken they would be friends at all right. Well they are best friends. Since pre-school I might add.

It all started when girls were picking on Jesse....

"You have a face of a puppy dog. And you smell like girl. Ewwww. Why do you have an old movie my grandma watches as your shirt? Lameeee." They girls say. Jesse stands there not wanting to say anything. Beca sees this and she walks up behind the blonde girl who's like the Regina George.

"Hey? Are you messing with him?" She ask. "Oh look it the girl who likes to stab herself with a pencil." She says pointing and laughing at Beca. Beca grabs her pony tail and spins her around and let's go so she can be dizzy and kicks her butt so she would fall. She glares at the other girls and they run.

Jesse just there in shock. "Hey I'm Beca. What's your name?" She asked. "Jesse." He says a little scared. "I like your shirt. I've seen that movie so many times with my cat. And just so you know I like your face." Beca says. Jesse blushes and looks up. "Wanna be friends?" He asked. "Sure"

And then in middle school their bond grew bigger.

"Hey Chloe told me to meet you here. What's wrong?" Jesse asked Beca in the girls bathroom locked where she told him to meet her. "Jesse I trust you more than anyone else. So I need you to cover me or at least give me your hoodie." Beca says looking down.

"Why?" He asked. "Jesse there is a time at a 13 year old girls life when they grow. Stuff happens,boobs,height,body, in other words....puberty. And I got my first period ever today." Beca says. Jesse stares at her with wide eyes "whoa okay here." He says giving her his hoodie and wrapping it around her waist. He wraps his arms around her and takes her to the nurse. "Thanks for doing this. I owe you." Beca says. "Don't worry. I gotchu babe." Jesse says.

And now their in high school. They have an even BIGGER bond and they're all grown up now.