||CHAPTER 2||

NOTE: DARK CONTENT, MENTIONS OF FIGHTING, BULLYING, SLIGHT AWKWARD TENSION SEXUAL ASSAULT(WARNING GIVEN BEFOREHAND THE PART SO YOU CAN SKIP AND MOVE AHEAD), BASED ON THE SERIES: ALL OF US ARE DEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Y/N did you complete your homework?"

It was 8 in the morning. Students were preparing for their first period.

Hayami, an average student, Y/N's best friend, was seated next to Y/N, removing her science textbook.

"Yep, I'm not in the mood of facing Fukuro sensei's wrath so i completed it yesterday night itself." Y/N groaned. She was not fond of the subject itself nor the fact that it was the first class in the morning. She was still a bit sleepy and she was sure that this lecture was going to go over her head as it usually does.

 Y/N was a girl who was a normal average student in academics but most of the people knew her for street smarts. She lived in an apartment complex with her dad, who was a firefighter/paramedics. Most of her time she would hang out with her friends or watch some movies of her like and during the night she would sit and complete her work.

Despite being early morning, the class was bustling, some were roaming around the class, some were talking with their friends while some were playing and throwing papers at others. Y/N glanced around the class and her eyes fell on a certain red hair, chatting with a blonde haired and a blue haired friends of his.  The former felt a gaze at him and turned to see the (Y/H) colored girl staring at him. He smiled and waved at her, making the other heads turn towards the direction he was waving at. When they recognized the person, they too waved at her, leading Y/N to also smile and wave at them, before the three continued their ongoing conversation. Her eyes continued to scan the classroom, when a few benches over,  she saw the pale green haired twins talking to a mohawk. It seemed as if there was some sort of argument as one of the twins and the mohawk seemed agitated while the other twin was trying to calm them down. Her eyes continued to roam when it fell on a two certain beautiful girls, wearing butterfly hair clips, talking to each other, or more like one of them was talking while the other was just listening, with a gentle smile. Y/N sometimes envied those two as they had some of the best grades and performances in class but the envy would dissolve since she knew that despite being popular, they were one of the most down to earth people she had met, who would not hesitate to help hen required.

Few minutes had passed and the door to the classroom slid open. Fukuro walked in with a grim face.

"Class settle down fast."

All the students rushed to their seats and stopped talking, paying attention to what their Science teacher was going to say next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you get the money as we asked for?" Daisuke and his group surrounded Aito, at the school rooftop. Akari was standing a few metres away, hoping nothing escalates.

"I don't have it now but i'll bring it to you as soon as possible." Aito stuttered.

"That's what you've been telling us dipshit for the past five days dickhead." Daisuke slapped Aito's forehead and grabbed his collar.

"Why do dipshits like you always delay these important things like this huh? Do we need to teach you people a lesson, is that what you want, huh? Fine. Lets do just that."

**WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT**

Daisuke signaled and two boys from the group walked towards Akari.