~~Will always love you~~

⛔️ Takes place after season 15 ⛔️

                          ~~~~~~

"Shh.... It's okay."

"I-- I miss h-her so m-much," He chocked out.

"I know... I miss her too," The other male said, wiping his boyfriend's tears.

"B-But you don't... u-understand," Kai's voice cracked, "She's... my sister a-and-- .. and I couldn't save h-her. I pr-promised her.... that I always w-would be there to protect h-her."

"Kai, I understand. Remember I lost my father too," Lloyd looked at the ground sadly then back at his boyfriend, "And... I know.. it's hard to move on but I just want you know that it wasn't your fault---"

"But it is," Kai interrupted him, pushing himself from Lloyd's chest and stood up, "It's all my fault. I couldn't save her and I could've had but... I just stood there like an idiot," Kai raised his voice a little, wiping the tears which were slowly falling down his face.

Lloyd felt like his heart broke. He hated seeing someone depressed, especially Kai. He didn't want anyone to feel how he did when he lost his father, it was too painful for him, not able to spend time with him. But density made their choice. Now it was Nya's turn, which was the worst possible situation. Of course Lloyd missed her and wants her to come back, he just wished that the tradegy never happened but that was nearly impossible.

"Kai, calm down."

"Are.. you telling me to calm down?" Kai asked as he stared at the floor.

Lloyd stared at him, worriedly.

"How can I calm down?" He asked, teeth clutch together.

"Ka---"

"Answer!" He demanded.

"Bab--"

"I said to answer!"

Lloyd stood there, didn't dare to say anything or maybe wasn't sure what to say about this.

"Of course," Kai laughed quietly, his eyes becoming watery, "Can you please leave?"

"What?"

"Please leave. I want to be here alone," Kai said coldly.

"But, I came here to help you."

Kai glared at Lloyd, "You came to help me? Hah, you only came here to make me feel bad."

"What! I would never do that!"

"Lloyd, please leave."

Lloyd shaked his head slowly before moving towards the door. He opened the door and stood there, "You know.. it hurts me to see you like this. To see you suffering from all of this and the worst part is that your not.. trying to let me help you. Even if you don't believe me, I do understand, more than ever. I know how it feels and I don't want you feel it too."

Lloyd stared at him and sighed, "Just remember, I'll always love you. Even if you hate me," Lloyd closed the door before Kai could say a word.

                              ~~

Lloyd layed in his bed, his eyes red from crying. He wasn't crying because of his boyfriend's outburst, he was actually crying of how he couldn't help him. Kai has always been in his side, comforting him, helping him, protecting him and Lloyd couldn't even do anything. And that made Lloyd angry, why couldn't he be there for him? How can Kai love someone who doesn't know anything?

"Why can't I do anything right?" He muttered.

Lloyd stayed in his position for a while before the door burst open, which startled Lloyd. He rubbed his eye and watch carefully on who entered. It was, unexpectedly, Kai who stood next to the door, staring at him.

"Lloyd.." He said quietly, slowly approaching the blond. He wrapped his arms around the blond's waist and his chin placed on his smooth hair, "... I am very, very sorry."

Lloyd hugged back. "I thought..." Lloyd sniffled, "I thought you hated me.."

Kai sighed and ran a hand through the blond's hair, "I could never hate you."

They both stood there on each other's arms in silence.

Well... that was until Lloyd broke it after a couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" Kai raised an eyebrow.

Lloyd looked down, "For not being there for you. I'm your boyfriend and I couldn't do anything to help you. You've done everything for me and... and," Lloyd paused for a short moment, "I can't believe your dating me.."

Kai's eyes widened.

"What? Don't say that! Who wouldn't date you? Your amazing, kind and many more things. Lloyd, you have no idea how much you helped me. Ever since you came to my life, you always kept me going, no matter what. And I am very happy about that," Kai smiled, and used his hand to grab his chin and make Lloyd look at him, "I am very happy to call you my boyfriend."

Lloyd smiled back and, suddenly, hugged Kai tightly. Kai chuckled and hugged back, "I am very happy too.." Lloyd whispered.

Lloyd pulled away, "Are you going to be okay though?" Kai asked in concern.

"I think I should be asking you the same question."

"Lloyd, I'm serious."

"Yeah, always will be when your here. And.." He leans his head towards Kai, their lips inch apart, "I promise we will get Nya back someday..."