20: Meeting

THE BOYZ

"Hyunjae or Eric, who will stay with her.", Sangyeon asked.
"I can stay with her.", Hyunjae said.
"Good. Take good care of her.", Kevin said. Everyone knows that Kevin thinks of her as a little sister.
"I will.", Hyunjae said, not wanting to get on Kevin's bad side.
"You better.", Kevin answered.
"Guys, guys enough. Look Mamamoo and Oneus are here.", Jacob said. Hyunjae grabbed a few things and hurried up after giving Jacob a thankful look. Kevin looked after him.
"He will take good care of her, I know it.", Jacob said making Kevin relax.
"I will open the door.", Younghoon said and opened the door.
"Hello, long time no see.", Ravn, the leader of Oneus said as they hugged.
"Yeah, I am happy to meet you all again.", Solar, the leader of Mamamoo said.
"Same for you all. We haven't met in a while.", Kevin said.
"How are you?", Hwangwoong hugged Changmin. They are good friends, after meeting on a mission and getting friends they are officially working together.
"Good, how are you all", Changmin answered.
"Good too.", he answered.
"I will show you the meeting room, then we can chat till the rest comes.", Younghoon said. They went to the meeting room and sat down.
"I will connect Itzy and WayV online.", Chanhee said and went to work on the computer.
"Shinee is here, I will get them", Younghoon said. He soon came back with them. Younghoon wanted to sit down, but the rest came.
"Viviz and Verivery are there too. I will get them.", Younghoon walked away.
"WayV and Itzy are connected.", Chanhee said and they could see them on the wall after he projected the computer seen.
"And here the last ones.", Younghoon said and came in with Viviz and VeriVery. After everyone had a seat Sangyeon stood up.
"It is a pleasure to meet and see you all again. You all sure know the reason of this meeting. We want to take down Straykids and their gangs. We can start planning it today.", Sangyeon explained but sat down again.
"The first question is to Itzy and WayV, when are you back in town?", Kevin asked and stood up. He walked to a planning board.
"Actually we plan on driving back tomorrow, that means we could technically start in two or three days.", Itzys leader Yeji said.
"We have booked a flight at 2am, that means we will be back tomorrow, we could also start in two or three days.", Kun, the leader of WayV, said.
"Then let's say we plan to attack in three days, are the rest of you free there?", Kevin asked the rest.
"We are free.", SinB, out of Viviz, said.
"We are also free.", the leader of Oneus, Ravn said.
"We are free.", Solar, the leader of Mamamoo said.
"You can count on us.", Dongheon, the leader of VeriVery said.
"We are always free to attack.", Onew, the leader of Shinee said.
Everyone agreed so Kevin wrote the date on the board.
"I would say we attack around midnight?", Ten, out of WayV, asked.
"I think it would be the best.", Hwasa, Mamamoo, said.
"I think everyone will agree.", Minho, shinee, said.
"Then we will attack at midnight.", Kevin said and wrote it on.
"We can meet up at maybe 6pm?", Seoho, Oneus, asked.
"I don't see why not.", Younghoon said.
"Does everyone agree?", Juyeon asked.
"Yes.", Eunha, Viviz, said.
"We too.", Hoyoung, Verivery, said.
"We three.", Taemin, shinee, said.
"We also agree.", Xiaojun, WayV, said.
"We agree too.", Yuna, Itzy, said.
"Lastly we also agree.", Wheein, Mamamoo, said.
Kevin wrote it on the board. Then they started planning the strategy and how they want to attack.