Prologue

Sometimes we say that people make mistakes, but are we really using that quotation because we 'accidentally' made a mistake or to cover the fact that we made intentional ones?

"How can you treat you're wife so barbarically?" He scoffed, gesturing that he was having enough

Is this really how a husband treats his wife?
Is this really how a husband should feel towards his wife?

Wrath.

"She's useless. I don't care if that thing dies. She deserves it." He ruthlessly told his friend.

"She's you're wife, the person who's there beside you when no one was." His friend answered him, eager to change his mind.

"She's. A. Slave." He emphasized every word

I feel my heart break into pieces, i ran. Ran as fast as i could. Questions start to linger my mind

"What did i do?"
"Am i really a slave?"
"Is that how low he looks at me?"

I was angry, rage starts to occupy my mind, but why? Why is it that even if im already furious i still cant help but think about him? Is that how deep i've fallen for him?

I knew i was nothing. His sweet words was just for show, i knew that. But is it really valid to spit words at someone who has done nothing but care for you?

Fuck! I cant even hate him, what did he do to me..

My stomach starts to hurt.. "argh!" I groan in pain, im pregnant, 6weeks.

How can i tell him? When all he did was too push me away? How can i when every step i take towards him is also a step he takes backwards almost making me think like im a virus, a virus that can kill him.

Am i this selfish to not tell him? Im hurt. Im scared.

And suddenly it all went black..

————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed! I dont really have any experience about this so if you may please comment on what you want the flow of the story to be! <3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 04 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Loving you endlesslyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें