Chapter 25

Sup people of the internet? How ya'll doing today?

Thanks for all the comments and votes for the last chapter and oh my lawd! 180,000 reads! That's just...I can't even...just thanks you're (insert cool word for awesome (I'd say awesome but you're too awesome to just be awesome (if that makes sense))) oh well ❤

Only two more chapters after this :O It's all happening so soon :O <--- yeah I'll use that as an excuse for why they are gunna be quite slow update I am so depressed that its gunna end I want to drag it out :P

Enjoy Lovelies ❤

Tallie x

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the days that followed, Louis and Lucie found themselves regretting wishing the dull days away. There wasn't a single fibre in either of the couple, that didn't wish they couldn't go back to the days when they could live in quiet peace.

Keeping with her promise, within twenty-four hours, Meghan's face was plastered over newspapers and magazines all over the world, telling her story of her cheating scandal with the world famous Louis Tomlinson. Newspapers and magazines aided Meghan as she ruthlessly spread the story of how she, an innocent, naive young woman was seduced by Louis, a cold hearted womaniser, while his faithful girlfriend waited for him to come home.

When those on Louis' side tried to defend him, desperately trying to prove that there was no way that Louis would do such a thing, Meghan's only reply was pictures of her and Louis together, further supporting her allegations.

No matter how much evidence and stories Meghan provided the world, Louis and the One Direction management had no reply to the allegations. Louis didn't have the heart to lie to the fans but didn't have the bravery to tell them the truth of what happened either- so instead he chose to remain silent.

Simon's big plan to prepare the group for the Meghan fiasco had so far failed. He cancelled all interviews that had been planned and the bands were instructed to remain at home until the news died down slightly. Simon had planned to send the group away to a different location but with Lucie due to have to baby any day, Lucie's doctors refused to allow her to leave with them and the group refused to leave without her.

'FIFTH GIRL ADMITS TO BEING PART OF LOUIS TOMLINSON CHEATING SCANDAL'

Lucie huffed as she threw the newspaper she was reading to the ground. Not only have the press been constantly focused on Meghan's story but with more girls 'coming out' as supposed lovers of Louis, the news didn't slow down. Girls who saw an opportunity to gain fame claimed they had been a part of Louis' great affair, only driving the boy's reputation further into the ground.

"You alrigh' Luce?" Lucie looked behind her to see Niall looking worriedly at her.

"Yep, I'm good, Nialler. Just a little tired is all." Lucie lied, faking a smile.

"You wanna try that again? Just a little more convincing this time?" Niall asked, jumping onto the couch next to the young girl.

Lucie sighed, but smiled at the Irishman. "Don't worry, it's nothing."

"You don't believe 'em do ya Luce?" Niall asked worried, looking down at the newspaper.

"Course not, it just feels ridiculous, I just don't need all the reminders right now." Lucie sighed, leaning against the nineteen year old for comfort.

"Don't worry hun'. It'll all be over soon and then they'll all find somethin' else to be talkin 'bout." Niall comforted Lucie, wrapping his arm around the young girl.

"Thanks Nialler." Lucie said, kissing the Irishman gently on the cheek.

"It's no problem. But there is something you need to sort out." Niall said, rubbing the back of his neck anxiously.