༺ 5 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

"How exciting," Sasha whispers to me. After her brief introduction, Bridget asked the five of us to sit in a semi-circle while the boys got ready.

"What are we waiting for?" I ask, looking around for any clues.

"Dunno, but I'm excited!" she giggles.

"Ladies," Bridget says, smiling so brightly that her white teeth gleamed in the light, temporarily blinding me. "Right now, the boys are writing down some fascinating snippets about themselves to present to you all."

"When do we get to pair up?" Jackie asks in anticipation. I recall this being the same girl who was flirting with Connie. I take a minute to admire her features. She has ginger hair which is pulled back in a high ponytail, along with small little freckles adorning every inch of her body. Her bright red bikini, which is barely holding her large breasts, brings out her small, icy-blue eyes. Truthfully, she looks like a fairy with her slightly upturned nose and pointy ears.

"Let her finish," Annie says, rolling her eyes.

"Hmph." Jackie pouts, crossing her arms over her chest and turning away from Annie.

"The five of you will listen as I read the description the boys have written for you all. It is up to you to rank each boy based on the personality they have described. Many of these shows focus on the physical, but here, it is about what is in our hearts. When I finish reading the paper, put them in interest order from most to least likely. Good luck." With that, Bridget leaves the five of us to mingle until the boys are ready.

"This is different," Mikasa finally says, leaning back in her chair.

"What are you here for Mikasa?" Sasha asks. "To find true love?"

"I guess so," Mikasa shrugs. "My family keeps pressuring me to settle down. They say I'm too focused on my profession, but I don't see a problem with that. I'm doing this to appease them and if I find someone I truly love by the end of this, then it's a win-win."

"Ugh," Jackie rolls her eyes. "I wanna get laid."

"This isn't that type of experience," I say, already annoyed with this girl.

"Says who? To really know someone, you have to know what they're like in the bedroom," Jackie matter-of-factly says.

"No," Sasha interjects. "You need to know their favorite food. That is the true test of a relationship."

I can't help but giggle. "What food would you want your dream man to say?"

"Hmmm. That's a tough one," Sasha says, pondering the thought. "I'll just know it when he says it."

"The boys have created their cards," Bridget says, stepping out with five cards in her hands. "In front of you five, are note cards titled "Boy #". Please use those to rank each boy that I read. Let's start."