🪷Run Mikazuki!🪷

-Crunch.-

"Sho-Chan, you seem awfully happy today. Did something happen?" Asked Izumi, one of Hinata's childhood friends, his expression one of amusement.

Hinata, who was munching on a cookie, had a smile, which only deepened, he was on his phone, where he was on a call with both of his childhood friends, Izumi and Koji, he shrugged as a response and they brushed it off.

Happily, Hinata immersed in his thoughts, recalling how his mother had finally told him when he might go back to school.

"I didn't get much rest the first two days at home, but once I started taking my mind off volleyball and, well her, I was able to relax."

"Once I'm full of rest, I can go back to school like no problem! And the team will get back the Shoyo they know!" Subconsciously, Hinata smiled, listening to his friends talk in the background.

"Everything will soon go back to normal!"

With a peace of mind, Hinata continued to relax for 2 more days, playing games, talking to his childhood friends, or Kenma, even Terushima, these two days helped him pick up some old hobbies he forgot about, all in all, everything around was peaceful.

Being able to forget, or put some stressful things in the back of his head really helped, and for Hinata, recovering his energy allowed him to avoid dealing with the possibility of running into that brat— I mean, Mikazuki!

It was great in all honesty, not having to be insistently reminded about that look-a-like, which would always cause Hinata's mix feelings to stir.

-Ding Dong.-

The door rung throughout the Hinata residence, it was beginning to be late in the evening, meaning Miko was in the kitchen, preparing dinner, she put the heat on low, while grabbing some spices.

"That must be Terushima-San!" Springing up from the couch, Hinata quickly went to the hallway.

"Mom, I'll open the door!" He yelled out, his mother responded in agreement.

"Oniichan, who is it! Who is it!" Natsu appeared on the stairs, with Angle trotting behind, both bounced around energetically.

"I don't know, let's see." Said Hinata with a grin, the 2 quickly went down.

Thinking it was only Terushima, Hinata went over to the door with a relaxed smile, but opening it revealed a completely different person.

"Uh-! H-Hey!" It was of course, Yamaguchi, who instead was startled.

"Is Hinata-Kun here?— Wait- No- How's the weather? No—" So startled that he didn't know what to say first.

While Yamaguchi panicked at the 'stupid' questions coming out of his mouth, Hinata himself didn't say anything, but his smile did drop for a second, until he blanked out next.

"What is Yamaguchi doing here?"

"What is Pickle-Head doing here?"

And it seemed like Hinata's smile wasn't the only one to drop, but instead of blanking out, Natsu glared, a dark aura around her.

Just because they shared a moment, didn't change the fact that he was still a Pickle-Head!

Other than that, Hinata knew Yamaguchi had come over the other day to check up on him, and he didn't come since, so imagine his surprise to see the freckled boy come after missing him last time?