༺ 6 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

The boys file out one by one. I wonder if they're appearing in order of the cards.

Eren makes eye contact with me for a split second and I swear I see him roll his eyes.

"Ladies," Bridget smiles brightly. "We will now read your top choices for each boy."

Everyone waits in anticipation.

"Boy 1, please step forward."

Armin steps forward, fidgeting with his thumbs.

"Awe," I smile. "I knew it was you."

"Did you really?" he asked, stars in his eyes.

"Well, you seem like the sweetest one out of all of them here," Sasha giggles.

"Let's see who has ranked Armin in first place," Bridget smiles, waiting for the large screen to reveal the information.

"Annie and Mikasa?" Jackie gasps.

"What?" Annie asks. "I don't owe anyone an explanation," she says, slightly blushing and looking off to the side.

"Mikasa," Bridget says, "Why have you ranked Armin in first place?"

"From the description of his character, he seemed really sweet and that's the kind of person I need in my life right now," she smiles.

"Well Armin," Bridget laughs. "You're pretty popular already."

"I guess so," he nervously laughs.

"So Armin, you can choose between Mikasa or Annie. Who would you like to choose?"

"Wait—I have to choose between them?" Armin frowns. "But they're both so beautiful."

"Go with your heart!" I shout.

Armin bites his fingernails in anticipation. "I-I'll go with..."

"Any day now Armin," Jean nudges him.

"Um...Annie," he smiles. "I'm sorry Mikasa."

If Mikasa is upset, no one notices because she puts on a big smile. "It's fine Armin."

"Armin, please go sit with Annie," Bridget beckons. "Now, will boy 2 step forward."

"Thanks for picking me," Armin whispers.

"Sure thing," Annie blushes.

Eren takes a step forward with his arms folded, as though he's annoyed.

"How do you feel right now, Eren?" Bridget asks, noticing his mood.

"Hot," he says.

"Well," Bridget laughs. "After this maybe you can go for a dip in the pool."

"Hmph," he grunts.