chapter-1

In a  magnificent, beautiful room perfectly set,a handsome and mature man was getting ready for his works. Along with him a cute,adorable little boy was was also getting ready. Boy was well perfect in selecting clothes which suits him very well. Both of them got ready.

Mature man-so ready my boy.
Cutie-yes dad.btw dad what are today's planning.
M-hmm we just have complete a press conference and some other.
Cutie- so the great business man anubhav singh is busy.
         (Yes its anubhav and his son Arnav Singh (A))
As-yes naa

A lady came in there room shouting there names and she is karishma singh.

Ks-bhai time ho gaya,chale.
As-haa
Ks-hey cutie
A-hi,bua
Ks-what happen,why my cutie upset.
A-you know naa bua how's your brother.
Ks-my brother.
A-yes,his so busy you know.
Ks-don't get upset iam there naa.
As-yaar mein bhi hu.
Ps-aur mein bhi
A-chachu
Ds-hey champ(picking him in his arms)kaise ho
A-waise hi,aapke dost cum Bhai ke raj mein kaise rahenge.
D-hmm,baat tho saahi hai.
As-if you all are done,then let's leave.
All-hmm.

While on the other hand.

A girl with her friend are enjoying there break fast in canteen. And without any bakawas let me say that they are haseena and santu.

Santu- how are you now.
Hm-matlab
Santu-know well what I mean.
Hm-oh that absolutely right
Ss-good.

They were talking about some random topic when there entered a girl with her boyfriend. She came near them

G-hey
Ss-(not much interested)hello
G-how are you
Ss-tumhare raj mein kaise rehnge(mumbeled to herself) aacha hai,you say.
G-mein tho perfect hu,after all I got what I need. Btw don't be upset haseena.its fate we can't change it.

Haseena who was salient till now spoke.

Hm-and i am not.
G-haa tumhare face se pata chal hi Raha hai.
Hm-look sanjana you don't need to bring past in present.
Ss-haa haa (till then the boy who was getting coffe approached them. Taki g his seat beside sanjana)
B-hi
All-hello
B-kya baate ho rahi hai
Ss-smiled kuch nahi bas tumhari kartuto ke tareef ho rahi thi.
B-oh nice.
S-waise vansh party kab hai.
B-oh woh aaj sham ko
S-great then chalo chalte hai,ready bhi tho hona hai.
V-haa
S-bye the way haseena do you know my boyfriend is getting award for outstanding youth in medical science.
Ss-yaa now you can leave as you may get let.
S-yes.(they left while vansh turned to see hm has no expression on her leading the news that he is getting award. He felt sad)
Ss-hey let's go don't think much
Hm-hmm.

And they too left from there to complete there work. While on the other hand As and A were in press conference.

Reporter 1- sir can we know the news that you got married secretly and also have a son. Is it true?
As- look it's my personal matter which you should be considered off. And another and most important thing is his my son,he has his name so why the word secret. He is legally my my son.so stop calling him with that word.( Last sentence a little loud)
R2- sir what's your new invention?
As-as you all know our company is a company which work on human emotions and feeling. Yes we do produce other items but it is important. Our new item is a bracelet for  couples.
R1-what's the specialist of it?
As- it's speciality is when the couple wears it then they come to know there heartbeat. Can connect himor her. Can find each other feeling,condition and location as well.
R3- it's good in hearing. When is it going to launch?
As-just after we finish it testing . It's almost done.

With some more question ans session they left.

As then left for his cabin which was fully destroyed as if earthquake has just came which was created by his son who standing on his cabin desk in annoying condition.

Adya-young master plz come it's dangerous for you to stand on the desk. You might get hurt.

He nobbed on no. And was going to through laptop

Adya-plz stop it's your dad. App plz wait kijiye mein abhi mr.aingh bulati hu. Plz (he stopped)

He asked his secretary ms.Adya about this. She does not have any crush on him.

Adya-sir young master was angry and was not listing it anyone. He wanted go to you as was getting bored but when we stopped he got angry and like this,this blunder happened.
As-send him to his doctor
Adya- Mr.aingh I forget to inform you that he left his job just few minutes ago. He said young master could let him  have a heart attack.
As-what??
Adya-he said he cannot handle young master any more.
As-why the hell all doctor leave there job.
Yash(assistant of aday)- mr.batar was first one who persisted for 2 weeks. Otherwise remaining just resign after 2/4 days.
As-huh. Mein tumhara kya karu.
A-(showed him a card) I don't know.
As-tum(furstered) haah. Chalo mere saath.
A-he nobbed in yes.

This is for today wait for remaining. Keep reading vote,share and do follow. And yes leave your precious comments.

Keep watching madam sir only on Sony sab at 10:00 p.m. mon-sat.