3. Pervert

It was a good thing the guy in the front seat was such a good driver, because whoever was on your tail was not holding back. The road was barren - a concrete strip extending back and forth for miles, and the space was so vast and so empty that every gunshot rang out loud and clear, echoing all around. The car veered left and right, zigzagging expertly and missing the bullets. 

"What do I do? What do I do?" You exclaimed to the angel, whose quick fingers loaded ammunition into a handgun. He glanced up at you, eyes landing on your panicked face. He finished securing the handguns into his holster, and reached for you, large hands clasping your shoulders and pulling you toward him. This time, you let him.

"Wear this," he pulled a vest over your head, lifting your arms to secure the straps tightly around your waist. You tried not to shiver as his fingers gently passed over your side. Not the time, Y/n! Not the damn time! "You know how to shoot?" He asked. He reached for another gun but paused at the bewildered look on your face. "I'll take that as a no, then. OK, get down here." He helped lower you down into the space between your seat and the seat in front of you. "Stay calm, yeah?" He flashed a boxy grin, but you didn't feel too reassured. 

You watched as the dancer clambered into the middle row of seats, setting his feet sturdily. 

"Go ahead, hyung," he said, testing the grip of the guns in his hands. The sunroof above him began to open, sliding into a hidden compartment. He glanced down at you, sending a quick wink your way. "Time to have some fun."

The dancer was incredible. He hooted and cheered as he shot out at the car tailing you, landing shot upon shot on the moving vehicle. The angel man and the young guy they called 'Kook' were leaning out of the windows, machine guns firing sporadically at your tail. 

"Guys," the driver shouted. "There's a small hill up ahead, in the grass. Shall I go for it?" A hill? Why would he want to go for a h-

"Great idea, hyung!" the angel replied, and relayed the message to the dancer peeking out from the top of the car. The driver sped up, pushing forward with renewed vigour. You felt the texture of the ground change beneath you as you moved from asphalt to grass, and heard as the wheels on the other car did the same, following you. Peeking up from behind the front seat, you tried to get a look at where the driver was heading. Eyes landing on the hill, alarm sweltered within you once more. The car you were in was driving extremely, extremely fast, the surroundings passing by in a blur. The car you were in was heading directly for that hill. And if you remembered anything from playing with toy cars as a kid, it was that driving up a hill that big, that fast, was never good news. 

The driver clearly thought otherwise. Letting out a laugh as he glanced into the wing mirror, he seemed to prepare himself for what was to come. You tried to prepare yourself, too, ready for the impact. Ready for the blow.

"Here we go. Hold on, boys!"

The car skidded, spinning, and veered off at a right angle. Thrown back into the passenger door, you let out a cry of relief as you glanced back at the hill. You had missed it by an inch, if that.

The car tailing you? Not so lucky. 

You watched in horror as the dark SUV rolled up, up, and up the hill. It tilted midair, coming to land with colossal force on the two wheels down one side of the car. And then it flipped. Not once, not twice, but six times. The sound was jarring to listen to, metal crushing and shrieking, dirt and mud being scraped out of the ground in chunks. Your car slowed, turning around and heading towards the wreck. The driver pulled up beside it, and turned off the ignition.

"Time to assess the damage," the dancer said, reentering the car and leaving again through the passenger door. The others followed. They talked quietly outside, but the world was almost silent otherwise. Trying to get a handle on your breathing, you set your sight on the window opposite to you, facing away from the wreck. The sun was setting, hues of blue and orange dusting the horizon. Feeling your lungs relax and you heartbeat slow, you tried to hold in tears of relief. The stress of the day was weighing heavily on you. In fact, the stress of the past however long was weighing heavily on you. However long since you had been taken in the first place. However long since your life had been thrown out of balance, flipped and turned and wrecked just like the tailing car. You just had to hope and pray that these guys were telling the truth, that they were really going to help you.