I always wished for things

I always liked to make fake scenarios just because I knew they would never happen to me and the excitement of it was explosive. I Angela Adora knew that I was weird and knew that I didn't fit in and I most certainly knew that nothing like what was in my books or in my fake scenarios would happen to ME,to be quite honest it doesn't really make sense that something like that would happen to somone like me.My school was really  shit but despite my horrible life I had my best and only freind me and him have known eatchother since we where born we litreally have the same birthdays.Yup that's how close we are,we do everything together and if it wasn't for him I would probably have gone insane but lately I've been having strange fake scenarios about me and him well not strange but the thing that's strange  is  that I'm thinking about doing that with Vincenzo I mean he had a really sexy and thick Italian accent and-WOW I'm doing it again .SEE!?  Anyways I'm very excited for tomorrow because i'll get to see Vincenzo.

Guys I'm rlly sorry that this is 110% cringe but yk also they are 19 and 18
I might update tomorrow idrk.....
Please comment anything ngl I'm a bit like Angela and am very lonley SO COMMENT😩