1

"strike 2" the umpire called as I choke up on my bat. This hit is needed. I can feel it in my bones that something bad will happen if the ball dosent get hit.

The warning signs are my skin gets all tingly my palms get sweaty and my heart starts thumping really really fast. Almost like I am having a panic attack.

The pitcher releases the ball from her fingertips as I swing. I hear the clank of the metal on my bat hitting the beloved softball as I throw my bat down and sprint.

I look behind me a bit making sure it's okay to run to the next base. I sprint and sprint tagging the bases as I run and then the ball is flying towards the catcher. I am 5 feet away from home plate.

I slide and I touch the base right as the catchers mitt touched my side.

"safe" the umpire calls as I stand up wiggling all the dirt off of my softball pants.

I walk into the dugout my teammates slapping me on the back and fist bumping me.

I sip my water bottle and grab a handful of dill pickle sunflower seeds. Olivia sits beside me grabbing a handful.

"That was an awesome homer" Olivia says aloud.

"Thanks" I say cracking the shells in my mouth.

The game is over. We won 20 to 12 which is a major win in our eyes. I pack up all my softball gear into my bag and I get my skateboard.

All my teammates wave bye but I act like I don't see them. I cant talk to any of then right now. I just cant it wont happen.

I skate home trying to clear my head. Why do I keep on getting these weird visions of if I don't do something, something terrible will happen to me.

I know my parents died when I was 2 and I am trying to accept the fact and move on that my parents arent going to be in my life anymore.

I know something very wrong happened to them and my aunt just wont give me all the details about what the heck is going on.

I haven't figured out all the answers tho. They may have got murdered at a bar out of town. I was with my grandma while this happened. They planned a date night out and grandma volunteered to help babysit me while they took their date night.

I don't remember much after that. I just remember the look of regret and devastation and anger on grandmas face on the phone that night. Nodding her head and crying. I would tug her and pull her to get onto the carpet and play dollies with me but I figured out that something was seriously wrong.

She lifted me into the car and she drove me to my moms sisters house formally known as my Aunt Stacey.

We played all night long while we waited for a phone call. I finally fell asleep and I don't remember anything else. Just not having my parents in my life anymore.

I figured out this could have happened too. The bar burnt down and they were to drunk to figure out what was happening so they stayed and kept on drinking their drinks not having realization of the fact that their lives were practically done for.

When I was looking through newspaper clippings at my aunts house I found that there were cases of murder at that bar and it also burnt down in 2008 and had murdering in 2008. It never showed the exact date they all just said 2008.

So this means my parents died while they were out and about. Only meaning there was no way I could have been involved with the accident. It's impossible.

I think through my options. 1. my theories could be totally and utterly wrong and we can just move on with my life or 2. We could research everything that happened online. Who was there and what was going on the night of the assassination and the night of the building burning to little bits of fragments such as brick and cement.