💞26💞

"MY ONLY RULE IN LIFE, WHICH KEPT ME GOING*CHOOSE WISELY*"

(Author's pov)...

It's been 4 month since everything become normal in jeongguk's and hansung's life, hansung's aunt got married to a merchant and went out of seoul, Hangukk told hansung's father about there Relationship which he happily accepted ,as he only wanted his son's happiness, Jeongguk Father was also not doing anything dirty,and most of all after that incident jina haven't bothered jeongukk,so finaly Hangukk were at peace and happiness...(but saying is happiness doesn't last forever and it's true though)..

1 month back hansung too turned 18, jeongukk celebrated hansung's birthday along with hansung's father, jeongguk gifted taehyung a beautiful platinum chain, which hansung hesitated to accept at first,but did after his gukkie's requested him in most cute way....

But what also disturbing Hangukk from last 1 month was this uneasy feeling',like something was about to happen, something which will change there life forever,but shrugging this negative thoughts aside they decided to focus on tomorrow which was 14th feb, although neither jeongguk nor hansung believed in valentine's day concept,as for them every day is lover's day if they are in love, but jeongukk decided to propose hansung tomorrow and hansung was excited to meet his gukkie after one week as jeongguk was out of town,(he went to buy hansung an engagement ring,he even booked Beautiful garden ,he invited whole Incheon dong in this celebration,no poor ,no wealthy were left, everyone was invited, as he wanted to propose hansung infront of everyone, breaking stereotypes,but all this thing's was kept surprise for hansung,as his father told they have to attend some-one's engagement ceremony....

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

(NEXT DAY)

(14TH FEBRUARY,1942)

(12:45 PM)..

Hansung was giving finishing touches to his look,as they were about to leave for engagement ceremony,but two things was highly bothering him, first his dress,it seems like he was the one getting engaged,and second was that unwanted sickening and icky feeling's, which was giving goosebumps to him,he didn't know why, but he was not happy today,he felt like something is about to happen ,but again he shrugged it off..

Hansung along with his father reached outside the venue,the said ceremony seems lavish to hansung, Beautiful chandelier decorating above the ceiling, green and purple lamp giving dreamy looks to decor, everything made hansung awestruck, cause it was his dream Wedding/Engagement function..

Hansung's dad leaving him alone went to meet his friend, which made hansung keep strolling here and there,he was walking aimlessly not interested in the party,but something took his breath away,he felt like his soul was leaving his body,he was numb, tears of hurt,rage, disbelief and jealousy kept flowing from his eyes,when he saw his gukkie,His jeongukk kissing someone else,A girl with Beautiful long brown hair..

World seems to stop for hansung, he was feeling dejected and heartbroken, Same jeongukk who claimed to love him was in some else embrace..

(On the other hand)..

Jeongguk was in shock,he felt like he got paralyzed, when he saw hansung,his hannie seeing him ,with eye's full of disgust and hatred,he wants to die as he knows his hannie, surely have misunderstood thing's,he pushed JINA harshly and ranned to catch hansung who was too running outside..

Hansung was now outside of venue,he wants to leave this place as soon as possible,his heart was stinging like someone was stabbing it continuesly,but before he walked out of main door someone stopped him grabbing his wrists, and hansung knows who it was..

DON'T TOUCH ME CHEATER, YOU DISGUST ME....!(hansung roared removing jeongukk's hands harshly,who got startled..

Baby don't say t that hannie it was n--(jeongguk tried to explain,but hansung who was heartbroken and Angry took rather harsh and false decision..

I d don't want to hear anything from this mouth of yours,which was latched into someone else few minutes back,I don't wanna stay close to you, Your prescene is suffocating me,go to hell ,i don't care, CAUSE JEON JEONGGUK WE ARE OVER AND I HATE YOU...(saying this hansung ranned away leaving jeongguk shock and numb..

Both poor soul became prey of Someone elses evil deed, someone who wanted this to happen so badly..

Good work Jina,now you go after that Pathetic boy,and i will go search for that tape recorder,And i Promise to you that jeongguk is your's...!(mr jeon smirked to jina, who smirked back at him following hansung...

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

14th FEBRUARY (1942)

ARA WATERFALL'S...

Hansung Feeling dejected came to his safe place, place where he first met his gukkie ,place which is witness of there love, place which is going to be WITNESS of there DEATH too...

So finaly i found you alone Kim Hansung,you don't have any idea how desperately i was waiting for this moment to come...!(same girl with long brown hair,whom jeongguk was kissing aka Lee Jina spoke gritting her teeth, taking hansung off guard...

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Precious's new chapter is up to read do votes and comments please ♥️💜♥️💜...

Next chapter is the chapter you all were maybe or maybe not waiting for,my heart is wrenching thinking about writing it, I don't know how i m supposed to write it but i will do, KINDLY PREPARE YOURSELF'S WITH TISSUE , TISSUE, TISSUE AND MORE TISSUE...

Love Saddy 💜..