Help??!!

A/N: Sorry this took so long I haven't been in the best lately but I'm okay now so here's the next part.

Keith still a panicking mess because of the way he won by literally sitting on his crush and holding him in place and also staying there longer that nessicary.

Keith's POV:

I am still trying to get over getting the win against Lance because of sitting on him and also doing it longer than nessicary but I'm totally gonna be fine, totally fine. Yeah there is literally now point lying to myself, I'm gonna be even more akward towards him then before and get teased a thousand times more then normal. Well it's a new day so lets just hope everything will bw fine and knowing me, I'm gonna be the one to mess something up.

I make my way to the kitchen for breakfeast, and of course because the world hates me I so happen to run into Lance, yay! So now we are walking to the kitchen together in complete silence that is very akward for me but probably not for him.( A/N: Oh, honey only if you knew) But Lance being him doesn't like to be quiet which I am grateful for at times like this.

"So, Keith, do you wanna train some later cause I could really use some more help with a sword." Lance asked.

"Yeah, sure, how 'bout an hour after breakfeast so that we have time to digest Hunk's food?" I replied.

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you later." Lance stated.

"Yeah, see you later." I said.

I got up from my seat and made my way to my room so I could have a small freak out in private and not in front of the whole team. I'm still in shock that Lance wants to train me, considering yesterday is the first time we trained together out of our free will and he wants to again today, I'm gonna die.

Time Skip:

I stayed in my room for an hour to finish digesting the breakfeast we all had and almost to the training room when I run into someone, it's Shiro.

"Hey, Keith." Shiro says.

"Hi, Shiro." I reply.

"Where are you heading?" He questions.

"The training room to train with Lance." I answer.

He gives me a knowing smirk and I roll my eyes at the action and say, "We are just training together Shiro, nothing else so wipe that smirk off your face and go on with your day." He keeps the smirk on his face and replys, "Yeah, sure, just training with the guy you have been pining after since the garrison and that guy so happens to like you to but your to oblivous to notice. Yeah, it's totally just training."

I just walk away continuing my jorney to the training room and to my surprise when I arrive I see Lance already training, but I notice his bayard keeps changing between three different weapons, his normal blaster, to a long sniper, to a broad sword. He still hasn't noticed me so I decide to watch him for a little longer. I watch in awe how he has so much control over all three weapons and can make a quick choice of which weapon to use for whatever comes at him, whether it be a bot with a spear or a flying target. When he finishs the level, I just now realize how high of a level he was fighting on level 37, it shocks me because the highest he gets to during team training is level 10. I decide to make my presense known.

"Since when can you fight like that and your bayard can change?" I question and he jumps just noticing me.

"Um... well I- uh... have always been able to fight like that, I took karate before the garrison and know hand to hand combat and also I use to practice with a bo staff, and me and my dad would always go to a shooting range to have some father - son time. Also my bayard has been able to change for a while now i just use the blaster so I can keep on the DL." He finishes.

"Well why don't you use this in team training, I mean you've such skills and everybody would be so impressed, I mean I knew you were a really good shot. But your also a really good swordsmen and you have amazing combat skills." I say.

"It's because everybody would be so impressed that I don't try my best, at the garrison I stood up for people being bullied and I would never use my skills to stop them I just let them hit me instead of the other person so that the one getting bullied could get away and that continued 'til we came here. Also I slacked off so that no one knew my real skills because they cause my dad to end up in the hospital. So, I am actually good with a lot of weapons, and really good at hand to hand combat, I use to be a thrid degree black belt, and I'm actually a really good pilot cause I went to simulaters before I went to the garrison. I stopped everything after an accident that ended up with my dad in the hospital, and everytime I use my skills in front of someone they get scared or they expect things from me and it just reminds me of my dad getting hurt because I wasn't able to protect him and same thing happened to my little brother, so I don't show my skills to anybody anymore." Lance says and sighs in relief as finally getting it off hid shoulders.

"So you think that if you use your skills that your gonna scare one of us, or we will expect you to do everything, and your scared that you won't be able to protect us because of what happened to your dad and little brother?" I question and he nods.

"Well, I don't know about you but do I look scared or like I'm gonna hurt you if you don't do as I say? And is being impressed thay you can do so much really that bad I mean from what I can tell you aren't only good at fighting and using and knowing weapons, but you are actually really good at strategizing and can do it in a split second." I say.

"Yeah, I am but I keep quiet becuase I think Allura and Shiro are better than me at it and I don't use my sword because of you and your amazing skills, and just stick to being a good shot because everyone is better than me at everything but that." Lance says and I look at him like 'are you an idiot'.

"Me a better swordsmen than you that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I bet you half of the plans that Shiro and Allura made that made at least one of us almost die and you did once could never compare to the ones you could've made before or even as we got onto the ship. I seen you training you took not even a second to decide what weapon to use when you were fighting. I bet you, that your plans would have almost never made us almost die every time." I reassure him.

"Yeah, I had at least three different plans for each mission but I thought they were no good because Allura's and Shiro's always seemed better even when we almost died everytime. I made plans that made sure that we got in and out in minutes and not hours but kept quiet cause who wants to listen to want a goofball says right." Lance said.

"So, your telling me that you had plans for when we had to get Red from a galra ship and we could've gotten out in minutes and I would've had my lion? I would've liked to know 'cause I almost died doing that. Also the fact you know how to get in and out in minutes how many times to study a map of the ships and I'm betting you know where and what ever room in the Castle is too along with knowing the galra ships." I state and he nods shyly.

"Well I don't 'bout you but that sounds like an awsome skill to have and I would love to have it." I say.

"Well I could teach you weapons and fighting even thought your already great at it and I guess I could teach you make a quick choice in the middle of battle keeping a cool head, 'cause don't know if ya noticed but your a lil' hot headed." Lance said laughing the last part.

"Yeah sure and the only reason I'm good at fighting is because I use to be a first degree black belt, so yeah your a better fighter than me." I say laughing and his eyes widen in shock from me laughing and him being a better fighter than me.

" Okay where do you wanna start?" Lance questioned.