𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴

☾✧( HAWKINS, INDIANA 1984 )⎯ ONE YEAR POST BYERS' DISAPPEARANCE⤷ stranger things season two

☾✧
( HAWKINS, INDIANA 1984 )
ONE YEAR POST BYERS' DISAPPEARANCE
stranger things season two

ARTEMIS KLINE was wrapped in luxury and blessings as soon as she took the first breath of oxygen in the dark Halloween night at Hawkins Memorial Hospital all those years ago. Under a full moon, and her mother being high off of meds, her first name was supposed to be Taylor— after her late grandmother on her father's side— but she was named after the Greek goddess instead.

           BLESSED with the fairest skin of glittery complexion, golden locks of hair like the sun, adoring blue eyes that twinkle like the stars in the night sly, and pouty, full lips full of voice and laughter. Dreams are made of Artemis Kline.

           NIGHTMARES are made in Hawkins, Indiana. In the lands of different dimensions full of powerful Gods and demonic Monsters, she was an angel living in the garden of growing evil.

OH, HOW CLUELESS SHE WAS.

           CURSED with reputation was a death sentence— especially if you grew into a beautiful woman at a rapid pace, in a time where you were sexualized as nothing but an object. Artemis Kline was exactly that. A cursed little girl disguised as a sun-kissed moon-drop that had the male species flocking for her hand. For her hand in political gain, for her perfect body, for her reputation to go crumbling with one little kiss.

            NEVER for her heart.

            UNTIL KING STEVE was the brave boy that began searching for the princess's love again because he loved her ever since he saw her on that fateful day of first grade. His neighbor, the classic girl next door; His classmate, one of the smartest girls in school and his personal tutor; His friend that didn't have the slightest idea of how ideal she was. . . How beautiful she was to Steve. How she didn't even look at him that way.

OH, HOW CLUELESS HE WAS.

LIKE A MATCH to an innocent flame, their relationship ignited to places where their skin burned against each other. Exploration through each other's nervous systems, diving into each other's blood streams, they fogged up his burgundy-colored car in the dead of night.

THEY FINALLY FELT ALIVE, in a place where the dead walk. It was fresh and sweet like the forbidden apple. A rare sensation of warmth, knowing that the cold danger may appear at any moment.