chapter 12 ~ "the end.."

"what would you say to living in monstadt forever with each other?"

kazuha suggests

i smile at his request.

"i'd take it!"

i reply.

he smiles

"great! we can live a happy life together and have a family if you want!"

i smile..

~~~~~~

HI SO IM THE AUTHOR HI HELLO. anyways this is the end of this book. i'm doing yandere albedo next and i'd like to point out these stories are specifically for my shawty bae sierra or fa1ry4242564 check her out. she wrote a yandere heizou for me and even though she purposely slow burns it to annoy me, it's still really good. she and i hope to keep making books for each other and maybe for a public audience. i hope you enjoyed this book for it took a lot of time to create and accomplish! it's quite refreshing knowing i've finished it so i hope you all enjoyed reading it even though it wasn't aimed for a public audience. i understand that a few or a lot of you most likely pretended sierra was yourself but a lot and all details were based off sierra so "y/n" was supposed to look and be exactly like sierra. i plan to make more books in the future and like i said i'm working on yandere albedo right now! love you all dearly and thanks for stopping by with sierra to read!

farewell! ~ author