Character Bio

Welcome to the Bios, lets begin

Fuor: One & Three's child(Some of yall might have known, maybe) Loves to play with their best friend, Zero. They've known each other since Addition Preschool. Pronouns are he/him and has a pet rock with googly eyes on it. He made it in AP(Addition Preschool). Fuor's fear is tight/small spaces.

Zero: Parents are obviously Zeros. As mentioned above they are best friends with Fuor. They are very calm most of the time. Pronouns are they/them. As every Zero their fear is not being able to speak.

One: The father of Fuor and husband of Three. They are scared of Four Slightly because of somethings that happened with them in the past. Their fear is the dark. They act brave in the the dark but, is scared he feels like he's stuck in a void. Pronouns are he/ him and they have a job to work with music, well making music.

Three: The mother of Fuor and "husband" of One. Their fear is heights, especially when the platform is very small. Their Pronouns are she/him and they work at a cafe, as a waiter.

Four: Hates One and has almost killed them. They host every week and visits their home in the weekends. They'll stay home longer if their needed for special occasions that happen. Pronouns are he/him and, he works as a 1 hour sub for Equation Elementary. His fear is being left behind.

Two: A good old friend of One, Three, and "Four". Two is focusing on getting things for his show for future episodes. Pronouns are he/him and works as a cashier at Shopenz (made up store). His fear is death or being killed.

"Side?" Characters: The Bully(s), Teachers (more later?)

I'll add more ppl when I know they'll fit in the story.