bakugou long oneshot

warning ⚠️ middleschool bakugou⚠️

this is set in middleschool, obviously.

(sorry if pov switches, i write like this.)

you were friends with a kid named katski bakugou, if you could even call yourself a friend to him that is. you tryed your best to appease him enough to make him tolerate you enough to hang out, you couldn't really make friends with some other people so you tryed a shot to be friends with him, i mean his life is sad enough might aswell try brighten it up, cause no one else will bother themselves enough to continue trying with his awful personality.

-

you reached out a hand to bakugou in attempt to grab his shoulder whilest you speed walking to catch up with him and were talking, he pulled his body away from you before you were able to succeed and he told you off scoffing and making a face, you spoke in a joking tone saying "aw come on, i don't bite" you said while catching up to him and making a hand gesture and he spewed back "you look like you could!" "HEY!" you said back while he shoved his hands deeper into his pockets to show annoyance, you walked silently next to him for a bit and then perked up saying "heyyy.." he tilted his head back and said "what." rolling it forward again and then looking at you, you froze feeling on the spot but then loosend up and said " would you be willing to study with me?" he stared at you blankly for a moment and then went to a straight face and said "no." and looked away and acted like nothing happened, you were a bit embarssed but said "why not?!" he sighed a LOUD and irritated sigh and tensed up raising his shoulders up higher to his neck, he didn't look at you but did answer "why would i wanna study with someone when i have fine grades of my own?! to tutor you? i'm not a teacher." he scoffed and lowered his shoulders to resting, "for  fun!" you threw your hands in the air out in front of you to make your sentence stand out more and relive tension, he said jokelingy "oh you make a really complelling argument" rolling his eyes and making a bratty face. you ignored it and tryed to engage in by saying "so.. it's on then?" he looked at you with a confused and unamused expression, "we should meet at your house" you said looking at him like he didn't make that face and then raised your eyebrows as expecting a response and then lowered them, bakugou adjusted his posture and said "sure.." you were ecstatic and tryed your best to hold in your excitement.

-

you checked your watch and noticed the time was 4'oclock, around the time you guys set to study, you walked to his house and sighed of relief when you finally made it you walked over to the door and said under your breath "what a prissy house" and laughed, you knocked on the door with 2 knocks, you heard someone from inside say "1 second!" it was a feminine voice you thought "i think that's his mum" the door got opened and interjected your thoughts you looked up and it was a nice lady dressed well, you said "is katski bakugou here..?" with a nervous face, she laughed quietly and turned her body slightly and looked behind her yelling out for katsuki "hey! someones here for you!" you heard someone slowly walk towards behind her and make annoyed noises, mitski moved away and bakugou came into sight, you raised your hand a bit and waved, he rolled his eyes and sped up when he saw you, he got to the door and mitski left, he stuck his head out the door more to yours and held his hand on the door and whispered  "you actually came?!", you said "well yeah! i was the one who instigated this!" he responded "well but i was half thinking you were joking or would just not come!" he said slightly louder and in a annoyed tone  and pulled his head back, he said in a normal tone "come inside" with a glance to the beside of him , you sped walked in and beside him and he shut the door and turned over to you and gestured again this time more irratated then before to follow him he walked over to the living room couch and sat down and you followed behind him and he told you to set your book bag down infront of you on the floor where you were sitting.

you looked over at him and said "so where should we start? i was thinking math, and if we have time we can do science." whilest you were grabbing books from your bag you accidentally interrupted him speaking by saying "do you have your homework.?" he glared at you and then tryed to speak again but it sounded stern, "no, i didnt im helping you with your school not mine" he gestured his hand pointing torwards you and then in a thumbs up to his chest while speaking, "umm, okay" you put your homework on the coffee table infront of you and opened them to the first equation.

- time passed and you finished the majority of your school work

you leaned back and rested into the back of the couch and let out a content sigh "finally, i thought this would never end, why would people give teenagers this much school work it's inhumane" you joked in a sarcastic tone, "well do you wanna end up stupid like half the people in this world" bakugou said, you turned your head slowly staring at him "jee, your a real jokester eh?" in a annoyed tone, your stare softened and you turned your head away and sat up straighter, he tapped his finger on his knee and stared to the front of him, he didn't pay you any mind for that comment and ignored you, you shrugged and started to gather your things and stack them nicely, he looked over at you and said "leaving so soon? good riddance!" and did a sigh out laugh, you didn't respond but you finished collecting your things and zipping them up in your bag, "so. what? do you want me to walk you home now too" he said, "that would be nice" you said picking up your bag and standing up, he stood up and stretched before walking to the door and opening it, you followed behind him and both walked outside, it was a bit dimmer in the day but it was a nice dim lighting, bakugou slammed the door shut behind you too, he yawned and shoved his hands in his pockets walking forward you caught up to him and he asked where you lived you told him and stayed in silence for awhile, you soon caught sight of your neighborhood block and told him that you guys were close ahead. "finally, i thought i'd be stuck out here with you forever!" he exclaimed, "now that's just bluntly rude" you responded back he scoffed and went back to silence till you made it to your house, ".. here we are" you pointed at your house "great. bye" "so what your just gonna walk home alone now?"you said, "uh yeah." he said "what about the creeps" you joked, "i'll be fine, it's you i need to worry about, your a girl AND a wimp!" he responded back you made a "😑" face at him before you walked to the door of your house, "i am not a wimp" you exclaimed at him, he just responded "okay, night", you turned around and finished walking to your door and unlocking it and waved at him before closing your door, he didn't wave back.. but he stayed until you closed your door.

- finished - notes=
i know this isn't exactly realistic cause he's way to "nice" or whatever, but i wouldn't be able to write this story cause it would've never happened and people probably wouldn't like it anyways cause he'd be super rude and whatnot.