"wait.. are you related to kakucho hitto?!" they yelled. i rubbed my eyes at them, not wanting the conversation to last any longer.

"yeah.." i said. they calmed themselves down after a few moments.

"i'll go home now, i dont wanna worry him.." i said. i quickly finished up my lollipop and threw it away.

"wait, we can walk you home!" they said in unison. i lazily nodded and dragged my feet to my house with the two gentlemen each by my side. once we reached, i thanked them and got back my PSP before exchanging numbers.

"bye-bye, rin rin, ran chan" i said, waving my hands. they just nodded while trying to cover their heavy blushes. once i closed the door, they started fangirling over the cute bye-bye they got.

"im home." i called out, taking off my shoes. Kakucho greeted me with a small

"welcome home!"

i walked to my room with my phone in one of my hands and the other one holding the bag consisting of my PSP and the DVDs. i put my bag down and went over to my bed. I checked my phone for any messages but there were none. I decided to scroll through tik tok and soon enough, an hour had passed. I ate dinner, showered, played my new games on my PSP abit, and then slept. what a boring, unproductive routine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my eyes shot up after a nightmare of replaying the break up over and over again. this nightmare was so sudden, during the weeks of me moving on, i've never had a nightmare like this. i walked to the mirror and saw tear stains on my cheeks. i sighed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. i slowly got out and wiped myself with a towel before changing into a casual t-shirt and denim shorts before walking the the stairs.

"morning.." i said with my mornings voice. i turned to look at kakucho and he looked excited, with literal stars and sparkles in his eyes. oh, how i wonder how that feels like.

"oh, morning, [nickname]!" he replied happily. a small smile crept up my lips but it quickly disappeared before he could see it.

"why are you so excited?" i asked, rubbing my eyes.

"oh, i got an invitation to join a gang called bonten! you wanna come with?" he asked. i thought about it for a moment.

'hmm.. cho is strong but, what if multiple people gang up on him? what if the invitation to bonten is just actually an invitation to the hospital? nono, cannot let that happen!'

"alright." i said. his grin grew even wider. 

'what's so great about it anyways?'

"what time?" i asked.

"oh, actually they said today. since the gang is still new, they are trying to recruit more and more people, and since your fighting skills are like, 50 time better than me, you will be a great help!" he gave me a toothy grin. i sheepishly blushed from his compliment.

"okay." i said with a small spark in my eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by kakucho. his grin grew even wider. 

"ok!! lets go to the address after we change!" he cheerfully said. i nodded and went back up to my room.

'just in case.. if it's a surprise attack, i need to change into clothes suitable for fighting.'

i changed into flared jeans and a draped collar crop-top with arm sleeves. i let my hair down since i was too lazy to fix it. i went down the stairs and was greeted with a very happy kakucho.

"let's goo!!" he cheered. i just nodded and followed behind him with a neutral face. after what seemed like 10 minutes, we reached an abandoned bowling alley.

"who the fuck would make a gang's hideout a bowling station?" i asked bluntly. he just shrugged his shoulders. we continued walking until we spotted five other members. kakucho put on the 'tough guy' face. he's so cute actually.

"hm? why are you guys here?" he asked with a frown on his face. i just gave a short wave to everyone. however, two guys, specifically the haitani brothers noticed me and completely ignored him.

"oya oya? [name] chan?? hello!!" ran greeted me with a grin. rindou just waved back to me with a small smile.

"oh. we were invited to join bonten too, like you." a fat guy asked with a menacing voice. maybe it's just his normal voice? well it isn't pleasant to hear.. i think his name is mochizuki, from tenjiku, kakucho's former gang.

"why is there a girl with you here anyways? dont tell me you need to protect a little girl all this time?" a guy with white long hair, i think kokonoi?, asked, chuckling lightly.

"oh shut the fuck up, cumming barbie. she's probably a hundred times better than this whole gang combined, so be grateful your even breathing in the same air as her." kakucho scoffed. i just blinked at them.

 then there was awkward silence. well not really silence because me and the haitani brothers were talking, more specifically them talking and me just nodding and adding comments here and there. fortunately, i mean UNfortunately, a certain voice spoke up.

"heyyy~" a playful voice sounded. oh, i knew that voice way too well. 

Sanzu Haruchiyo, actually Akashi Haruchiyo.

i turned to him and gave him a small wave. once he spotted me, his playful smirk grew wider and waved back.

"hi [name] chan!~" he slurred.

"are you the leader? cause if you are, i'm leaving immediately." mochizuki immediately said after he caught sight of sanzu.

"haru, are you high on drugs? why are you slurring in between your words?" i asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"you know him?" kakucho asked with an irk mark on his cheek. i just hummed.

"more or less" i replied simply.

"aha~ that's the first things you asked when you see me, [name] chan?" he fake pouted, clenching his heart dramatically to show how 'hurt' he felt.

"moving on~ and no, i'm not the leader.." sanzu gave us a sadistic look.

"our dear MIKEY IS!" he screamed, while mikey made a dramatic entrance.

'wait, Mikey??'

'like MIKEY mikey?!'

'ah, im fucked.' i thought as i saw my ex boyfriend.

why.

just why.