❤️Collector x shy reader

I start my boring job by doing stupid Belos' chores.I have to find some little stuff that probably doesn't even matter then I have this weird meeting every Thursday and then it's HIM.The most annoying and obnoxious child in the world!If I wasn't so scared to talk I would've shut that kid right up! All he wants to do is play games!Ughhh well I'll just tell you the story of what happened today.

"Hey little gumdrop", Collector says.(Gumdrop is my nickname he calls me)"Hey Collector", I greet him already exhausted with half the day left."Why so blue?Maybe you just need to poo", he says jokingly.I give a small chuckle from his goofiness.He was being different today.Usually he asks to play games for hours, but not today ig. "Ummm...[Y/n]?" "Yes Collector", I ask him. "Will you-", his sentence has cut of by Belos entering the room. I bow as I always do. "[Y/n] come with me." "Yes my lord", I respond back.

Collector's POV

UGHHHH WHY DID BELOS HAVE TO RUIN MY CONFESSION!!! WHEN DID I EVEN GET FEELINGS FOR [Y/N]!!! Calm yourself Collector you'll tell her next time. Mmmmm what's taking so long 😖!!! I made these special cookies just for her. Maybe she doesn't like me back...😞 all I do is force her to play games with me. ☹️ I start silently sobbing. I just didn't want to lose her. Belos and [Y/n] come back in the room. "[Y/n] you may go back to your chit chatting with Collector", Belos orders to [Y/n].

[Y/n]'s POV

"Yes my liege", I answer. Belos exits the room. "So what we're you going to say Collector?" "Ummmm...WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME", he yells. I look at him definitely blushing a dark red. "Um- I don't k-know what to s-say", I stutter out. "B-but YES I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU!!!"

I start approaching the wall where he is at. I give it a small kiss where his lips are. He begins to blush uncontrollably, I find it adorable. "Um- I uhhhh" I start leaving the room like nothing happened. "Bye Collector! See you tomorrow!" "B-bye [Y/n]!"

Collector's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE GAVE ME A KISSSSS😼💜😌🥰😊😘😍❤️🔥🤨!!! I FORGOT RO GIVE HER THE COOKIESSSS!!! Eh oh well, aleast WE ARE DATINGGGGG!!!