💚🍋 (18 years old)Physical form Collector x clingy reader

Requested by LillyGallegos (sorry for what I was thinking of I had to make it physical form Collector 😞)

"Collectorrrr", I whine to get his attention. "What is it [Y/n] you've been bugging me all day!" "We haven't done anything together all dayyyyy☹️", I whine again. "Ugh your whining is sooo annoying!" I felt kinda hurt when he said that. "Fine if you don't want me hear I'll just leave", I answer with tears filling my eyes. "Wait [Y/n]! I didn't say any of that!" He grabs my wrist and pulls me into a long kiss. It takes a few seconds for me to kiss back, but eventually I do. We part away our lips to catch our breath. "[Y/n] you know I would never want you to leave me", Collector replays with a sweet voice. "Ok I'll trust you Collector." "Here [Y/n] come with me",he orders in his miscellaneous voice. I follow him, he takes me to a closet. (I think u know where this is going 😏) He takes my wrist again and shoves me in the closet with him. "Collector what are you-", I get cut off by him kissing me again. I let out small sounds from being startled. We then part for air. "*Huff* Collector I didn't know you could be like this", I say teasing him. "I just felt like you need a little excitement".(😍😘🔥🥹🥰) He pulls down the collar on my shirt and starts kissing my neck. I let out sounds of pleasure. He begins to suck on my neck leaving hickeys.

"Collector I-", my sentence gets shortened by him kissing me. This time he grabbed by waist to pull me in closer. "There you feel like I have your attention now?" After a longggg 5 minutes of Collector going back and forth of kissing and sucking me we hear the closet door open. The face standing there was no other than Hunter.(yayyyy 😒) "What the...", he just stands there while Collector yanks my wrist again and bolts for the door, but before he can get out with me, Hunter slams the door shut.

"You have a lot of explaining to do mister."

I felt pretty weird about writing this chapter so I'll probably do less limes.

REQUESTSSS