Chap 1- Beginning.

Waking up for a loud siren, laying down in my bed while "The Embalmer" was in the front of the door.

"Good morning, Mr. Campbell. " The embalmer said.

"Good morning... What's your name?" I asked him.

"None of your business. Get ready, people are waiting for you outside." He said, in a rude tone.

"Who's waiting for me?" Saying in a sleepy voice.

"Your team for the first match." The man said while he tidied up his gloves.

"Okay." I got up, yawning and stretching myself.

The Embalmer opened the door, he was about to leave, until he stopped walking.

"My name is Aesop, Aesop Carl." After saying, the man named Aesop Carl left the room.

"Aesop... Carl, huh?" I said scratching my head.

I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower, feeling the water touch my skin, my hair, my lips... Feels refreshing, it doesn't seem that I can die after this shower, I don't have any talent, how am I going to protect myself, with a magnet? Seriously? Seems ironic. But I have to try it.

After a long time on the bathroom, I got ready for the match, so I left the room, realizing that the room I was staying at was the last one on the hall, so there are a lot of players on this game.